Bret Kavanagh may not get confirmed + anything else or any topic you want to talk about in this thread

Just read Bret may not get confirmed if the two female Republicans Murkowski's and Collins vote no.

PS: Just fyi to yall. I'm giving yall the blueprint on how to start threads and talk about whatever you wish in that thread. Get your thread titles correct and you can add any additional topic during the conversation as you wish.
Just read Bret may not get confirmed if the two female Republicans Murkowski's and Collins vote no.

PS: Just fyi to yall. I'm giving yall the blueprint on how to start threads and talk about whatever you wish in that thread. Get your thread titles correct and you can add any additional topic during the conversation as you wish. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
When he is confirmed will you leave as you promised...then we'll have two victories!!
Congratulations on another worthless thread...

PS: Just fyi to yall. I'm giving yall the blueprint on how to start threads and talk about whatever you wish in that thread. Get your thread titles correct and you can add any additional topic during the conversation as you wish. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
so you are OK with discussing this clearly racist comment about your fellow Negros? just the ones that support Trump of course.

Yall can have those people Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2423439

it will be interesting to see how you engage this contradiction in terms. are you gonna say you love them as God would want anyway? in case you hadn't noticed i'm an atheist so God has nothing to do with .. anything.
Just read Bret may not get confirmed if the two female Republicans Murkowski's and Collins vote no. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Oh, he'll be confirmed alright. Thanks to lying bitches like Kuntmala Harris and Shrillary Clinton...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.61cf8c5f6144

https://pjmedia.com/trending/hillary...h-control-lie/

Nobody's fooled by their bullshit anymore.

Not fooled by yours either.

Let's see how some red state dimocrats vote. Hmmm???
Last warning, stay on topic...
What is the topic?
He beat me to the question..same thing - what is the topic..
Last warning, stay on topic... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I'm confused. Is SC a moderator? He keeps talking about giving us some kind of "blueprint for how to start threads". If he is now a mod, shouldn't his blueprint be posted as a sticky at the top of this forum?

Also, the OP has twice in this thread invited everyone to "add any additional topic during the conversation as you wish" - thereby encouraging people NOT to stay on topic. Plus it appears the OP doesn't even know what the topic of his own thread is:

What is the topic? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Bingo. I created a virtually topic less thread. Feel free to talk about Kavanaugh or anything else. Them be the board rules based on the topic. I'm giving yall the blueprint. Unless they rewrite the Site rules over something this meaningless and petty I've created a thread whereby there is no veering off the proverbial "topic".
Just read Bret may not get confirmed if the two female Republicans Murkowski's and Collins vote no. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

No idea where you read that, but don't be surprised if you're soon reading something to the effect that that's no more than wishful thinking.
Bingo. I created a virtually topic less thread. Feel free to talk about Kavanaugh or anything else. Them be the board rules based on the topic. I'm giving yall the blueprint. Unless they rewrite the Site rules over something this meaningless and petty I've created a thread whereby there is no veering off the proverbial "topic". Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Very clever. Wouldn't it be simpler if wakeup just clarified that so-called "hijacking" is not a pointable infraction?
Kavanaugh will be confirmed. McCain's replacement from Arizona will be present, able and ready to vote "yes" when it's his turn to vote. Should there be a tie, Pence has that angle covered.
Kavanaugh will be confirmed. McCain's replacement from Arizona will be present, able and ready to vote "yes" when it's his turn to vote. Should there be a tie, Pence has that angle covered. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And don't forget there were 3 dems who voted for Gorsuch - Manchin (WV), Donnelly (IN) and Heitkamp (ND). The pressures on all three to confirm Kavanaugh will be even fiercer, since they're all up for re-election in a few weeks.
https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/...t-its-a-secret

the democrats are desperate, Feinstein at her best you know the one who had the Chinese spy for a chauffer yes that one

Sen. Dianne Feinstein — the senior Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee and one of Brett Kavanaugh’s biggest critics during his confirmation hearings last week — has passed along secret information about the judge to federal investigators.

In a cryptic statement Thursday, Feinstein said: “I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities.”

Feinstein’s announcement comes on the heels of the Supreme Court nominee responding to more than 1,000 written questions by Democrats regarding his personal finances and judicial opinions.

Kavanaugh, if confirmed, would tilt the Court more conservative, and would cement President Donald Trump’s second conservative pick to the high court.

The information Feinstein handed over could possibly be regarding a potential sexual misconduct case between Kavanaugh, now 53, and a female peer when he was in high school, two people familiar told the New York Times. Whatever Feinstein is offering to investigators comes just a week before the Senate Judiciary Committee votes on Kavanaugh’s nomination to the high court. Democrats unsuccessfully tried to halt or postpone confirmation proceedings last week, saying they lacked information because Republicans withheld documents relating to Kavanaugh’s tenure as staff secretary in the George W. Bush White House. Sen. Cory Booker, a Democrat from New Jersey, has been releasing a barrage of documents considered “committee confidential” on Twitter.
In a cryptic statement Thursday, Feinstein said: “I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities.” Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Is it Anita Hill? Just a wild guess lol.

The information Feinstein handed over could possibly be regarding a potential sexual misconduct case between Kavanaugh, now 53, and a female peer when he was in high school, two people familiar told the New York Times. Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Oh fuck! They must have found out about the time Brett copped a feel from Penelope Sweetpants in the back row of that darkened movie theater in 1979!

He's doomed!