What was your most frightening moment in the hobby?

Walking the streets of boystown Neuvo Laredo and Tijuana, plus the streets of San Jose Costa Rica solo could be pretty scary. Of the three, Tijuana was by far the scariest.

Going to a place on Clinton and McCarty solo was also very scary.

Seeing a pretty well known provider in person (will always be unnamed and before the ECCIE years) scared the shit out of me, however I made it through the session. I wasn't angry at her, but to her few followers who thought she was so great. Funny thing is that my standards aren't THAT high.

Looking back, after the fact, I can't believe some of the stuff I did. Walking San Jose and boystown solo...........I can't believe I did that.

However my most frightening moment is when I found out that Wildflowers and Escape got busted. I had no idea if any of my personal information was in their hands or what would happen if it was. I believe I always used cash, but I was only about 95% sure. Were any of us on camera at the door? I just didn't have any idea of what was going on.
"The Christmas Party" Helped a provider out, and drove her out of there. Didn't get scared till I was driving home and it dawn on me what happen, and what could of happen.
  • Trey
  • 07-14-2012, 09:12 PM
Gun in my face.
doing greek....reached down, felt 4 balls and only 2 were mine!!
  • Rezo
  • 07-14-2012, 09:30 PM
knotty wins
On a Sunday morning got a call from a provider and told me I should get tested for syphilis, ruined my Sunday but I tested clean ladies, tested clean!
When Vivian got taken down. I didn't eat or sleep well for a week.
Yea he win that's fucked up
Knotty, if serious, you win cause I lol'd, but a gun in your face is pretty scary.

'the Christmas party'....can you elaborate for the uninformed?
I'm thinking the ELLIE social bust would have been on somebodies list.

Also, this isn't a contest, but a discussion thread.
"The Christmas Party" Helped a provider out, and drove her out of there. Didn't get scared till I was driving home and it dawn on me what happen, and what could of happen. Originally Posted by DaChef
Oh I know that was pretty scary I will never forget it..I was just relieved when they told me I could leave..left and moved our party somewhere else...
Christmas party was it for me, but I did drive three lady friends home.
Vivian bust..
doing greek....reached down, felt 4 balls and only 2 were mine!! Originally Posted by knotty man

I had a client in NM who asked if he could bring his dog inside so he would not get hot in the car/................I looked out to his car and saw it was a small car and saw no dog,so i thought it must be a tiny dog......so I said ok.

well it turned out to be a german shepard! Then when the guy started started his O with a weird yelp,the dog jumped on the bed barking at me!

WTF???!!!!
Years ago...I arrived at the door of a provider....The door opened and the person hid behind the door which is common. It was dark inside...so dark that when I went inside and the door closed behind me, I couldnt see shit!
It was pitch dark inside.
I felt around on the wall for a switch, found it, but it didnt turn on any lights...fuck this...made my way to the door and bolted!
I have no idea who was in there with me, or how many were in there....no one said a word when I said "hey I cant see anything, can we turn on a light?"
Yeah, I was scared.