Swingers Clubs Best Nights

Hey sexy friends,
It’s been about 3 years since I have gone with a Hobby Friend to a swingers club, however it is my job to plan an outing for this upcoming week, I am really excited but a little unsure on the details.
My Question is what clubs are still open around Houston and what are the best nights to go? I don’t want to go on the single male nights, I prefer to snag my friends an extra kitty to play with, not penis.
Any help and info would be greatly appreciated.
Hugs,
SSM
No dick? Wrong board for that...we're all dicks here.

I'll be your kitty...meow
  • rwksl
  • 07-17-2012, 07:09 PM
Saturday night at the Mystery Zone.
Saturday night at the Mystery Zone. Originally Posted by rwksl
+1 This
Is the crowd more upscale and diverse or a little on the blue collar end? We would like upscale and diverse in the essence of crowd and music, what do you recommend? It is a special birthday gift for a friend
Saturday night at the Mystery Zone. Originally Posted by rwksl
Man , I had soooooooo much fun with a client there! Mystery Zone is cool also on Wednesdays.
  • "BoB"
  • 07-19-2012, 08:44 PM
The Mystery Zone is Great!!.......Wednesday nights are the nights that single guys can go in, without a date, and have run of the club....So there are more single men on Wednesdays.....Friday Nights single guys are permitted, but have to be with a couple if they want to go into the large sitting play area, any of the private rooms or exhibitionists (my favorite) show room right off the hall way......Saturday nights are for couples only, so that would be the night that would most likely be what you are looking for.

The place is a spanking good time

Hope this helps

"BoB"
Wow, thanks everyone, it looks like its TMZ all across the board.
TMZ is by far the best and most upscale swinger club in town. Sat nights are couples and single female nights, but this by far is more girl on girl as well. Friday and Wed night are when other couples that welcome another male are more present. The crowd and vibe vary night to night, so go with open minds and enjoy the evening but dont place big expectations on others......You will have a blast if you just have fun and let it all flow.............Yum!