Master of One, Jack of All Trades

Question to the hobbyists, and providers with input: How do you like your Provider to perform? Would you rather her have a MEAN , "shove it past my tonsils", sloppy head? Or other amazing talents she's Mastered?

Then you have your other Providers,maybe she's medicore on other things....but has an array of activities she's good at - no master however.

Which is your preference:

Jack of all trades? Or Gifted Master of one skill, where she performs average at the rest?
In a nut shell its very simple. A hobbyist exchanges a donation in order to have his brains screwed out. If I pay for a session and I find myself being the one doing all of the fucking, then we have a major problem and I'll most liekly never see you again.
Keep your pussy clean, show up on time and take care of your body. Don't try to steal from us. Don't text us incessantly afterwards. That's 98% of it.

The other 2% is this "Queen of blowjobs" bullshit, "mind-blowing GFE" crap. Most of us couldn't tell the difference between bad pussy and good pussy, even if you spelled it out.
I like a performance. Show me something I don't know.
Maybe I set the question wrong...would you rather a provider have nearly unparalleled skills at a certain activity, or simply get the job done using different positions, holes, etc. while not doing an excellent job (performance) , but "oh, at least it felt good" A for effort.
  • Trey
  • 07-21-2012, 11:12 AM
Many chicks here that guys will see for their one claim to fame, like I-10 Melissa or super head. They go for the head and not much else. I rather looks I like and full service, but if the chick cant fuck and is hot I don't see much point. Jemma is a good example, while she ain't hot to me many go in then claim the service is bad.
All the following is IMHO

It's all in the attitude. The best skill performed with poor attitude is worth nothing...ever heard "she was mechanical". I understand attitude not only as a genuine predisposition in pleasing, but also the genuine desire and enjoyment while pleasing.... and that combination, really offsets any skill limitations. Since at it...

Note about skills: The physics do not require an olympian performance. The restrictions to the skill acquisition are, knowledge, practice and desire...basically like everything else in life:

You Know
You Can
You Want
All depends on my mood....

....but what I look for and want is a good balance of everything.

I want to be attracted to her.
I want a rate I comfortable with.
I want the service to be a good balance of everything.

The attraction and rate are fairly easy for me but finding someone that has a good/perfect balance of service is hard to find.

What makes me repeat and talk about my experience is when a woman can interact with me mentally, make me feel attractive, and have a level of skill in the things that I like or is willing to learn the things that make me tick so that she can acquire and practice those skills then that's what I look for.

Very rarely do I want just one thing but I have plenty of times been satisfied by just one thing.

Funny thing about bbbj for me. When a girl is really good at it then I can be very happy with that alone but if she isn't and we click in other ways then I can do without the bj.
Keep your pussy clean, show up on time and take care of your body. Don't try to steal from us. Don't text us incessantly afterwards. That's 98% of it.

The other 2% is this "Queen of blowjobs" bullshit, "mind-blowing GFE" crap. Most of us couldn't tell the difference between bad pussy and good pussy, even if you spelled it out. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
good answer!