Back afterRecovering from an Accident!

Hey every one!

Sorry I have been away for the last 2 and a half months, I was in a pretty rough care accident. But I am all recovered now!

Hoping to meet great people, and have some good conversations. I noticed that a lot of recent post have a bit of a negative vib.... Well Spring is about here and I hope we can all cheer up!!!

How is every one?
Sorry to hear of your unfortunate car accident. Welcome back.

Oh the posts aren't really negative, it is just the usual bitching and whining. People wondering out loud about things that puzzle them such as why nobody ever reviews some agencies and such.

Just the typical SHMB.....oh the fun of it all.

Have you checked out the Welcome the new local mod threAD?
Yeah we usually try to have some good natured ball (or vag) busting fun here but sometimes some folks try and be a buzzkill and things get a lil testy for a time, but I think we will be back to normal here for now.
Yeah, I figured. Though in honesty I don't mind so much. When people get testy and passionate they tend to say/type what is really on their minds without filters. Gives me insight into the hobbiests.

I'm just a cheerful kind of person, so I hope people will be cheerful! I can always post kitten picture..... I have 6 kittens at the moment so that would be easy lol!
I can always post kitten picture..... I have 6 kittens at the moment so that would be easy lol! Originally Posted by Lillianna
Interesting, I didn't realize you knew Boardman.

If you don't and this is a coincidence, perhaps I can introduce the 2 of you
I have no Idea who Boardman is lol!!!
  • BSer
  • 04-29-2014, 11:10 AM
Boardman Ohio?
Boardman is in charge of all cat pictures on Eccie....at least I'm pretty sure he is. I'll invite him to come say hi.
  • Devo
  • 04-29-2014, 03:21 PM
Glad your OK, I have known too many folks who didn't walk away over the years.
Cool AG, lol.

Thanks Devo. It sucked but I am lucky, it could have been a lot worse.
I have no Idea who Boardman is lol!!! Originally Posted by Lillianna
Hey Boardman, these kittens need some lessons, thanks for coming to say hi. Show them what a real cat pic poster is all about

Sorry the invite took too long, I sent it Krill mail
Hey Boardman, these kittens need some lessons, thanks for coming to say hi. Show them what a real cat pic poster is all about

Sorry the invite took too long, I sent it Krill mail Originally Posted by amishgangster

Thancks for the krill, they taste like catfish.

Hi Boardman!! Hehe great cat pic. I should put up the one of my cat with an orange mohawk. HEHE