Beware of some Austin hookers. They are dangerous time wasters to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

I have absolutely zero idea what the hookers in Austin are hiding.

I have contacted six different gals expressing my sincere interest.

I sent all of my screening information and passed with flying colors. They then asked me when I wanted to meet and they were shocked with my response.

I asked for her specific location to determine if it was safe. I asked for a photo ID to prove who she says she is or her RW Facebook and IG. I asked them to provide me with employment info if they had a RW job. I then asked for a refundable NCNS $50 deposit.

I also asked for a $35 discount because I'm so hot and give the best DATY on the planet. I'm totally awesome and I'm sure they would probably fall for me.

They said no to the "hot and sexy" discount but I was going to ask again when I arrived but if they said no I would walk away.

All of the info I sent and requested was for both of our safety. Nothing requested was unreasonable.

All of their replies basically told me to fuck off and that made me go ballistic. They threatened to out me and blast me in the ladies room as a crazy and dangerous time waster.

At this point I was very angry. I then told them once I prove their reviews are fake, their photos are fake and they are time wasters I would let the world know.

Screening works both ways. Just like she needs to be assured I'm safe so do I. She should obey my request for information if she wants a hot and sexy customer like me.

Sincerely,
EXTREMELY PISSED OFF DUDE IN AUSTIN
I would love to hear from all the ladies who have no problems being screened. I travel a lot so I might be in your city and might bless you as a refreshing and awesome new client.
Rosie loves ya, and always handy, Cheap also Sir
  • Smerc
  • 06-25-2021, 06:01 PM
I wonder how many have been blackmailed as a result of this shit. I guess a lot are doing it or it still wouldn't be happening. Wonder what their conversion rate is when tacking on all that very personal verification info.
With new laws on the books these chicks need to accept that they themselves will be and should be screened
Like I've told many many clients before: you can go read reviews on the provider you want to see. If she's been around, there's plenty of reviews to know what you're getting.

We don't get to read reviews when it comes to the client. We literally just have to go by what you tell us is who you are.

The difference is, we have no control over what someone puts in a review. You control what you send for screening though.

If this isn't satirical, you seem to think you're entitled to a lot. When in all honesty, we don't give a flying f*ck about if you're hot, sexy, attractive, or can DATY like it's an all night buffet.

When you set up an appointment, that is our business. We run it how we want. You can choose to either give us your business or not. Either way, I'm sure not one provider is hurting because they said no to you.
How do we know its you when we make contact? le is known for taking over provider accounts.
Yeah mongers in the near future should be getting pic ids , real facebook acct info and ssn's.
Whats fair is fair! Its all new now when a possible felony charge is possible
Like I've told many many clients before: you can go read reviews on the provider you want to see. If she's been around, there's plenty of reviews to know what you're getting.

We don't get to read reviews when it comes to the client. We literally just have to go by what you tell us is who you are.

The difference is, we have no control over what someone puts in a review. You control what you send for screening though.

If this isn't satirical, you seem to think you're entitled to a lot. When in all honesty, we don't give a flying f*ck about if you're hot, sexy, attractive, or can DATY like it's an all night buffet.

When you set up an appointment, that is our business. We run it how we want. You can choose to either give us your business or not. Either way, I'm sure not one provider is hurting because they said no to you. Originally Posted by KitKatt62

First...who goes to an all night buffet? That doesn't seem sanitary and I doubt the food is that great.

Second, be nice to the idiot. He says you should "obey" so he's obviously a little slow.

Seriously...all night buffet...
First...who goes to an all night buffet? That doesn't seem sanitary and I doubt the food is that great.

Second, be nice to the idiot. He says you should "obey" so he's obviously a little slow.

Seriously...all night buffet... Originally Posted by DaDirtyDevo

After I posted that, I was like "wait... all night buffet?" and then just never got around to coming back to look to see if that was what I really wrote. It's been a long day lol
How do we know its you when we make contact? le is known for taking over provider accounts.
Yeah mongers in the near future should be getting pic ids , real facebook acct info and ssn's.
Whats fair is fair! Its all new now when a possible felony charge is possible Originally Posted by winn dixie
With new laws on the books these chicks need to accept that they themselves will be and should be screened Originally Posted by winn dixie
This post was funny as hell

Nice reverse screening humor bro

Spitting facts
They should send a selfie holding up 3 fingers with their ID in their other hand.
This post was funny as hell

Nice reverse screening humor bro

Spitting facts Originally Posted by h2s4u2
It's not humor. If they don't want me to be pissed off and really angry they better comply. I'm hot and sexy and will never be charged for the BB cream pie upgrade because chicks know I'm awesome.

You ladies who welcome reverse screening better chime in ASAP because I'm a very impatient person.
You know you want me KitKatt62. If you want the pleasure of me you better stop questioning the intent of this post.
Reverse screening is coming! Providers better adjust.
Those that adjust with the change will thrive. The others will be