A New US Civil War Brewing?

If this keeps up, it just might. God Bless you, Sheriff Demao. Thank you for your courage in the face of Federal overreaching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoYtn...&feature=share

Ah, a guy dares to stand for the Constitution, and is ignored. Fight on, Sheriff!
Sounds like this happened some time ago.
I think this was 18 months to two years ago. But I first heard it today. And I still say "God Bless him!"
I think this was 18 months to two years ago. But I first heard it today. And I still say "God Bless him!" Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I'm sure you would love a civil war.

This about sums you up Cog:

There is much unjustified hatred in the world. There is unjustified hatred of the USA. Much of this arises from the victimisation complex that sweeps much of mankind. Whoever is in charge, whoever is powerful or successful will also be hated. This immature hatred often evaporates quickly with a little reason or thought. The most widespread hate is the hate by people the world over who fall victim to their own shortcomings, and want a scapegoat.
I think this was 18 months to two years ago. But I first heard it today. And I still say "God Bless him!" Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nuts. Like you.
The Sheriff sounds reasonable and level headed. He is measured in his tone and languange. He clearly says he will oppose steps that are taken by BLM agents which are "illegal".

But of course lefty Timmy and Fartman don't believe in the rule of law and think it is ok for Federal agents to operate illegally against person and property.

And note the typical lefty approach. Call COG names, ignore the facts presented, and demonize their opposition.

I am surprised Timmy and Fartman didn't call you a biogted racists COG !
The Sheriff sounds reasonable and level headed. He is measured in his tone and languange. He clearly says he will oppose steps that are taken by BLM agents which are "illegal".

But of course lefty Timmy and Fartman don't believe in the rule of law and think it is ok for Federal agents to operate illegally against person and property.

And note the typical lefty approach. Call COG names, ignore the facts presented, and demonize their opposition.

I am surprised Timmy and Fartman didn't call you a biogted racists COG ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Hmmm. I don't think the good Sheriff gets to decide whether what federal law enforcement agents are doing is illegal or not. Whirly, rule of law doesn't refer to what some local yokel sheriff thinks the law is...it's what legislatures and courts tell us the law is. This clown is just some yahoo, like Arpaio, trying to make a name for himself and you're just another clown buying into it.
And little Timmy probably still thinks "Fast and Furious" was a legal and proper use of authority.

Little Timmy is getting all upset over a "yahoo" getting some You Tube airtime.

Keep up the good work COG (and Sheriff Demao). When Obamazombies like little Timmy get upset, you are doing something right.

Hmmm. I don't think the good Sheriff gets to decide whether what federal law enforcement agents are doing is illegal or not. Whirly, rule of law doesn't refer to what some local yokel sheriff thinks the law is...it's what legislatures and courts tell us the law is. This clown is just some yahoo, like Arpaio, trying to make a name for himself and you're just another clown buying into it. Originally Posted by timpage
You do realize the U.S. was established as a 'federal' system entailing rule of law at both the national and the STATE level? Your every utterance illustrates exactly what is wrong with the current progressive agenda to subvert the Constitution and the nation.
rule of law doesn't refer to what some local yokel sheriff thinks the law is...it's what legislatures and courts tell us the law is. Originally Posted by timpage
Rule of law in this nation constitutionally devolves from the people - not the government . . . and you call yourself an expert on law.
  • CJ7
  • 02-15-2012, 01:09 PM
Rule of law in this nation constitutionally devolves from the people - not the government . . .
profound

and you call yourself an expert on law

he did? where?
You do realize the U.S. was established as a 'federal' system entailing rule of law at both the national and the STATE level? Your every utterance illustrates exactly what is wrong with the current progressive agenda to subvert the Constitution and the nation.
Rule of law in this nation constitutionally devolves from the people - not the government . . . and you call yourself an expert on law. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm certain that it's a waste of time responding to a post from someone who thinks that an acceptable method of resolving the dispute between this idiot sheriff and the Bureau of Land Management is a shootout between the two groups, but I'll give it a try:

First, google "supremacy clause" and educate yourself about whether state or federal law prevails in regard to the dispute that this jackass Sheriff is trying to turn into his 15 minutes of fame.

Second, do you really think the solution to this issue is to have county sheriff's deputies trying to arrest federal law enforcement agents? This makes sense to you? Is it your expectation that these federal agents, who have their marching orders from higher, are just going to meekly submit to these podunk deputies and march off to jail? Are you fucking high or just stupid?

Third, I love how you goofballs are all experts on the Constitution. You posted this:

>>>>Rule of law in this nation constitutionally devolves from the people - not the government<<<<

Enlighten me: how does the Rule of Law get applied in a situation like this one? This hick sheriff decides what the law is? You decide? The feds decide? The mob, with pitchforks and torches decides? Or, a court decides...a court that's been appointed by a duly elected legislative body or executive. News flash genius: it's the court. That's the way things get decided in our country, pursuant to our Constitution and our Rule of Law. Not by idiot bumpkin county sheriffs looking to become the next right-wing survivalists' hero.
I'm certain that it's a waste of time responding to a post from someone who thinks that an acceptable method of resolving the dispute between this idiot sheriff and the Bureau of Land Management is a shootout between the two groups, but I'll give it a try:

First, google "supremacy clause" and educate yourself about whether state or federal law prevails in regard to the dispute that this jackass Sheriff is trying to turn into his 15 minutes of fame.

Second, do you really think the solution to this issue is to have county sheriff's deputies trying to arrest federal law enforcement agents? This makes sense to you? Is it your expectation that these federal agents, who have their marching orders from higher, are just going to meekly submit to these podunk deputies and march off to jail? Are you fucking high or just stupid?

Third, I love how you goofballs are all experts on the Constitution. You posted this:

>>>>Rule of law in this nation constitutionally devolves from the people - not the government<<<<

Enlighten me: how does the Rule of Law get applied in a situation like this one? This hick sheriff decides what the law is? You decide? The feds decide? The mob, with pitchforks and torches decides? Or, a court decides...a court that's been appointed by a duly elected legislative body or executive. News flash genius: it's the court. That's the way things get decided in our country, pursuant to our Constitution and our Rule of Law. Not by idiot bumpkin county sheriffs looking to become the next right-wing survivalists' hero. Originally Posted by timpage
The progressive agenda is to neuter state and local government. Of course, as an outspoken advocate for massive centralization of power and authority you are too Kool Aid drunk to see that.
profound

and you call yourself an expert on law

he did? where? Originally Posted by CJ7
Pay attention; maybe you'll learn something.
The progressive agenda is to neuter state and local government. Of course, as an outspoken advocate for massive centralization of power and authority you are too Kool Aid drunk to see that. Pay attention; maybe you'll learn something. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Slogans and bullshit, as expected. You shoot your mouth off about rule of law, the founding of the republic, the Constitution, etc and you know nothing about any of it, other than whatever superficial crap you glean from your talk-radio gurus.
  • CJ7
  • 02-15-2012, 01:55 PM
The progressive agenda is to neuter state and local government. Of course, as an outspoken advocate for massive centralization of power and authority you are too Kool Aid drunk to see that. Pay attention; maybe you'll learn something. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

already have ... your opinion trumps facts.