TRUMP TO HOST SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

Donald Trump will act as host of a widely viewed comedy show.
That sounds pretty much the same as the last Republican debate.
He'll be great. Take it from him.
Donald Trump will act as host of a widely viewed comedy show.
That sounds pretty much the same as the last Republican debate.
Originally Posted by atf searcher
Which you obviously did not watch.
His whole campaign has been a reality show. At least he is getting a new do.
All the Candidates would kill to have this kind of publicity. He can look funny and genuine and poke fun at himself. In our popular culture today personality means much more than issues or substance with voters (If you don't believe that ask Bill bbj Clinton).
Hey, maybe he'll interview himself again tonight.

SNL, now that's a job he IS suited for.
+ 100
I'm not saying it's right I'm just saying how it is.

Trump -personality- , Carson -no personality-
Clinton -personality- , Oh I'm sorry can anyone else even tell me who is running for the Democrats.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the average american voter, after all Hussein Obama got elected. What does it take to become a registered voter these days? Lets see , no drivers license , no birth certificate, no proof of legal citizenship, no green card, I guess a heartbeat is about all you need.
It will be the first time in 10 years I will watch SNL...

Most likely the last time I watch SNL...

But I ain't missing tonight...

Trump killed it on SNL. Probably the highest ratings of the season. Good luck Ben Carson, substance and issues has no chance against humor and personality, and New York loves Trump.

Bernie Sanders also made a short appearance on the show. I knew nothing about him but I was very impressed with his acting and humor. Hillary may actually be in some serious trouble. For those of you who don't think that politics is acting, go ask Bill bbj Clinton.
Trump killed it on SNL. Probably the highest ratings of the season. Good luck Ben Carson, substance and issues has no chance against humor and personality, and New York loves Trump.

Bernie Sanders also made a short appearance on the show. I knew nothing about him but I was very impressed with his acting and humor. Hillary may actually be in some serious trouble. For those of you who don't think that politics is acting, go ask Bill bbj Clinton. Originally Posted by atf searcher
Too bad about those 49 other states...
If Trump is the Candidate it will very interesting to see if he wins Texas. Historically a Republican state but the majority of the voters are Mexicans so who knows. Trump said he loves the Mexican people.

One thing is for sure is that the executives of all the late night talk shows and comedy shows are praying that Trump is the next president. Humor = Rantings = $$$$

Bernie Sanders also made a short appearance on the show. I knew nothing about him but I was very impressed with his acting and humor. Hillary may actually be in some serious trouble. For those of you who don't think that politics is acting, go ask Bill bbj Clinton. Originally Posted by atf searcher
I think that was Larry David again. Darn the luck, SNL just doesn't have any old fogies of their own.