TS reviews on eccie

Hello to all you AR pervs!

Quick question - is there way to search for TS reviews on eccie?

Even though the Other section is no more, I’ve noticed that occasionally a TS review will show up mingled with the regular reviews. Since those TS reviews are few and far between I was wondering if anyone know of a reliable way to search out those reviews. Simply typing “TS” is the search bar doesn't work.

Thanks!!
I agree, I have the same problem.
I doubt it but I have in my 41 encounters, 3 or 4 Reviews that would fit this topic, though none recently, to be up front!
Out east here in Buffalo NY, we seem to have zero attractive t-girls, and zero Caucasian t-girls.
Since the rework of the site, most ECCIE boards don't have the "Other Encounters" forum that they used to have. That included BDSM, streetwalkers, and TS encounters. There's nowhere to post and nowhere to search. Many (but not all) TS ladies have "TS" in their name, so you could browse their showcases and read their reviews, but that's inefficient for sure.

Out east here in Buffalo NY, we seem to have zero attractive t-girls, and zero Caucasian t-girls. Originally Posted by mokgp2017
Common problem outside of the major cities.
I think most of the Encounter Reports with a TS are posted here, in Another Realm. Most people do that to avoid the judgement of others in their local forums. Hope this helps.
I think most of the Encounter Reports with a TS are posted here, in Another Realm. Most people do that to avoid the judgement of others in their local forums. Hope this helps. Originally Posted by 14654TP
Maybe, but I posted my 3 TS reviews in AR because I knew that this Forum would have more folks here who would appreciate the information than in the Oklahoma forum!
Well you were correct on that assessment. In the Buffalo/WesternNewYork section you are immediately labeled gay. Although i guess we all still fear being judged by a group of our peers regardless of personal proclivities.
I post my TS encounters in this forum. It is unbelievable how judgemental (and stupid) some people are.
People are entitled to their opinions, I just wish people would realize that they do not need to bash someone, just because they don't agree with their choices. If you don't like something, keep it to yourself.
People are entitled to their opinions, I just wish people would realize that they do not need to bash someone, just because they don't agree with their choices. If you don't like something, keep it to yourself. Originally Posted by KevinMDOK
But then how would they be able to prove to everyone else that they're better than you?

Agreed. Some people live their entire lives on the school playground.
People are entitled to their opinions, I just wish people would realize that they do not need to bash someone, just because they don't agree with their choices. If you don't like something, keep it to yourself. Originally Posted by KevinMDOK

Well spoken

Well put

I cant stand mayo or mustard but my friend likes it and we still Bang chicks together .

No mayo for me though .

Take care .