What Ever Happened To “Original Cindy” Of Jade / Bali Fame ??

All: This post is due to another “senior flashback” I just had. I’m wondering if anyone who is still around remembers this lady. Original Cindy.

Does anyone who is still around this forum remember the Cindy I’m talking about ?? Do any of you know what ever happened to her ?? I’m just wondering whether she eventually settled down in Dallas after she stopped working and whether she’s doing OK these days. Good memories. She was universally loved as a provider. She was also a genuinely good / nice / sweet / kind / caring person.

Feel free to PM me, if you’d prefer that and don’t want to reply publicly. I appreciate any info. Thanks, NC
I have found her dancing around playfully in my jaded memories for many years now. She was the absolute epitome of perfection in the space she inhabited. Sadly, in this realm, women like her are simply a phantasm. Unfortunately one cannot capture moonbeams in a jar.............
Wow you made Jr lift his head a little just thinking back. She had a great body and those table shower SS would drive you crazy. Not the best looking in the face but her other skills and perfection mad her the best I have seen in all my years in the hobby! She always made you feel like a king! Best GFE provider I have ever seen! Hope some rich guy is taking good care of her and spoiling like crazy and living like a queen. She asked me several time to get married LOL! The SO would not approve LOL
  • TAZ
  • 12-14-2023, 08:12 AM
AHHHH...CINDY, She had a way of making any session seem special. Many good sessions with her.
But during her time in Dallas I was obsessed with another beauty by the name Maya. Remember her? Dark, slender Korean and sweetie....for a while there I was seeing her every other day. We went on several trips together.
Great memories.
3 respond above me with no actual answer and TAZ tries to hijack the thread. Seems typical.
Have no clue where she is! Is that better. LOL
I remember her too. My friend (who was on aspd) actually dated her in the real world. Even took her to Avanti on McKinney. I got all the stories about her and her dad, which were not happy stories.
My friend doesn’t know where she went for sure, but it’s a good bet she went back to Korea bc her dad died and there were younger siblings there, too.
LOL "Cindy" Which one? Literally every AMP I've been to has at least 2 Cindy's.
There is / was only one Cindy for many years, eventually known to everyone as “Original Cindy”. She worked at a number of the spas long ago on Emerald Street near Royal Lane. Those spas have all been gone for a long time - after LE shut them all down. Cindy subsequently moved to Jade (/ Hawaii) Spa down near downtown Dallas on Market Center Blvd for many years. When Jade Spa was closed down (again by LE), she and many of the other Jade Spa ladies moved to Bali Spa on Walnut Hill Lane. Cindy was retired by the time Bali Spa was shut down - again by LE. That’s been about five years ago now, I suppose. If this is all news to you, then you haven’t been around here long enough to have anything relevant to add to the conversation. But thanks for stopping by.
After jade she went to one off walnut across from a bowling alley I think! What was the name of that place? We went out to dinner once which was a nice time! She is the only Cindy I think of when I see the name Cindy!
Ask some of the ladies that worked at Jade. Joy will be back in January ask her
  • TAZ
  • 12-19-2023, 07:24 AM
7Th Heaven
7Th Heaven Originally Posted by TAZ
Thanks TAZ You are correct! Some of the Time I spend in there was not 7th Heaven but just plan Heaven! lol
My senior flashback takes me back to the glory days of Emerald street and Junes on Mockingbird, with June, Penny, Candy and so many others. Years ago June was running a place on Harry Hines near Forest Lane, it closed years ago, anyone know where she is?
Seventh Heaven was definitely right across from the bowling alley on Electronic Lane, but I don’t remember Cindy ever working there. I’m pretty sure she went from Jade directly to Bali on Walnut Hill, which is also close to the bowling alley. NC