City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Pse. DFK. nuru, FS, BBBJ, DATY, 69
Hair Length and Color: mid dark
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Around 5'3, slender but not bone dry, nice B cups, noticeable dragon tattoo, pretty face
Recommendation: Yes
Solid review
Msog friendly in an hour visit?
So crazy that EVERY single encounter you’ve had has been in the DFW area, has been at a spa or studio and has been wildly positive. That sort of experience is unheard of. I’d say you are a model but even models will run into a bad one every once is a while. But not you! Hey can you buy me a lottery ticket or does your luck only extend to amps and studios in the DFW area? I bet it does
Msog friendly in an hour visit? Originally Posted by ziggystardust

More than likely not unless you tip

Ymmv
So crazy that EVERY single encounter you’ve had has been in the DFW area, has been at a spa or studio and has been wildly positive. That sort of experience is unheard of. I’d say you are a model but even models will run into a bad one every once is a while. But not you! Hey can you buy me a lottery ticket or does your luck only extend to amps and studios in the DFW area? I bet it does Originally Posted by LGBBQandT
The odds of winning the lotto are like 1 out of 300 million.

Think julie being a good gal is significantly more likely
So crazy that EVERY single encounter you’ve had has been in the DFW area, has been at a spa or studio and has been wildly positive. That sort of experience is unheard of. I’d say you are a model but even models will run into a bad one every once is a while. But not you! Hey can you buy me a lottery ticket or does your luck only extend to amps and studios in the DFW area? I bet it does Originally Posted by LGBBQandT

We're all in Dallas and outside the spa and studio, there isn't much to do.
Been a year and a half since I saw Julie, never did the follow up visit. May schedule again soon.
Julie is a sure thing. Never fails. Just like pizza. There is no such thing as a bad pizza.
  • Supra
  • 12-23-2023, 04:18 PM
Seems there are two pimps/promoters. You agree?
Seems there are two pimps/promoters. You agree? Originally Posted by Supra
1st post...off to a great start.
Welcome...Happy No-el, Li-on
  • Supra
  • 12-23-2023, 04:40 PM
1st post...off to a good start.
Welcome...Happy No-el, Li-on Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Thansk bruh!
Been watching this site for a few months and more than obvious.
Look at the posting history. Alerts of new girls etc. MToad and Blkout100. So obvious.
Ridiculous that it has never been called out.

Cheers!

Merry Christmas to all
  • Supra
  • 12-23-2023, 04:44 PM
Julie is a sure thing. Never fails. Just like pizza. There is no such thing as a bad pizza. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Uhh... I have had bad pizza and BAD Amp experiences and eventually I will share them.
When I share them, I know the White Knight's will try to rescue..

Everyone have different tastes, likes ect.
What is great for 1 can be bla for the next.

• Supra
  • 12-24-2023, 04:59 AM
Everyone have different tastes, likes ect.
What is great for 1 can be bla for the next.
Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
In the case of Pimps/Promotors there is no "bla".

so ez to connect the dots. Surprised no one has spotted it.