What's going on in town?

I was looking on p411 and saw quite a few high-end companions from out of town on the Available Now list. Is there an event or convention going on?
Maybe they’re in town for the Mary Kay seminar? ��
Maybe they’re in town for the Mary Kay seminar? �� Originally Posted by pathfinder420
Funny story on that - years ago when the Mary Kay convention was in the Reunion hotel, I had a business meeting there.

I was kind of awe-struck by SO MANY attractive women strolling around everywhere, I had no clue if I was just horny that day, or if this was an aberration, some kind of alien landing of hotties.

Couldn't help myself, so I asked a guy in the meeting, it was their yearly convention. My gosh never seen so many MILFs and attractive women in one place.
  • BLM69
  • 07-17-2019, 01:34 PM
I was looking on p411 and saw quite a few high-end companions from out of town on the Available Now list. Is there an event or convention going on? Originally Posted by viccolfari
Sounds like a GPS convention
I know I'm just here for a playcation I'd love to know if there is something going on Thurs/Fri that we should attend!

Girls just wanna have fun
Isn't Mary Kay just another Amway scheme? Aren't those MLM schemes illegal?
its just another form of advertising. Also summer is slow and we all love p411 guys.
  • BLM69
  • 07-18-2019, 01:52 PM
I bet them MK milfs are looking for cock being away from their SO