Best place to stay

I decided at the last minute to visit Dallas this weekend and I was wondering if I could get feedback on the best places to stay. I'll be using my location for incalls so I would prefer something with more then 1 entrance and somewhere that doesn't require a card for elevator access.
Very good question....i will be posting up this weekend in Dallas tooo

i do hear that 635 is popular and the galleria tooo
Try one of the on lines and go for the Galleria (NDT and 635)
Last time I visited I stayed in the galleria and the 2 locations I went to requested the key for elevator use so wasn't happy with that. Maybe I'll see if I can do some research on the hotels as to which ones do not require that
I feel like a total dumb dumb, but what is NDT? online now looking to book found a few hotels but no where on map does it say NDT?
  • PSD
  • 10-14-2010, 11:14 PM
NDT=North Dallas Tollway

One thing...my last visit I stayed at the Lincoln Center Hilton. Pay parking and a long walk to the room. Wont do that again. Oh, and I booked on hotwire. The price was right, until you include parking...

There's a Comfort Suites at Beltline and the Tollway (NDT). Easy access, nice rooms and even suites with a hottub for about $115. I'll go back there next time, but the ladies can probably speak better to its suitability...

PSD