Address: Near the metal birds
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black and to shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tight body, 5'4 110, small b cups. cute face
Recommendation: No
I don't recommend her, even if no one else is available
Thanks for saving me a trip. Everyone on OH2 gushed about her. Knew the truth would be here.
I don't recommend her, even if no one else is available Originally Posted by Mature210
I second that statement. Just wants cash to give her boyfriend.
I know what you mean. I'm a sucker for her body type, minus 20 lbs. I need to trust my gut when I leave.
  • djs
  • 06-27-2018, 12:38 PM
my only thing is did she provide the service you payed for. and what ever she does with her money is her bus.
djs

no. it was a watered down version of what we discussed.
I made the mistake of seeing her once, it was terrible. I wish the review was still available. There are way too many women available to waste your time with her.
I agree, my session was meh too. Even told me that daty is more for like a boyfriend! I’m out!
...Everyone on OH2 gushed about her... Originally Posted by be-kind_rewind
Yes, OH2 can be frustrating: there's no tab on the lady's profile for a summary of reviews (date posted, author, Yes/No, hyperlink to review). On the positive side, it offers info that this site has chosen, for its own self-protection, to omit.

I scrolled thru both the Underground Review and the Very Public Review Fora, from today back to The Big Shutdown.

Found four in the Very Public -- all written by authors who were "Registered, Not Verfied" -- and probably grateful for the opportunity to stick their dicks in anything wet. Yes, they were all positive -- because they were unanimously happy for a short-notice session, "hottie" looks, and a quick nut (one offered that his session probably lasted all of 10 minutes). They had nothing more to say -- and many of us are looking for much more.

Found three in the Underground -- one author definitely gushed; but he gushes over all the ladies, as far as I can tell. Of the other two, one gave a "No"; and the other, although he gave a "Yes", was very put off by her upsell.
I concur, I was not impressed
Take your time and money elsewhere.
I think she works at the massage place executive X off of Austin Highway. Did she have stretch marks around her waist? If it’s her don’t waste your time