Eve vs Layna vs Scarlett

I haven't seen Eve, Layna, or Scarlett. How do the three compare to each other? I like Foxy, Susan, Sue, Shasha from the past, because they're all pretty and petite. My preference is thin, curvy hips, no/minimal baby damage, and a girl that can arch her back just right
  • grail
  • 02-08-2020, 11:32 AM
Protestant vs Catholic vs Hedonistic?

Love your Avatar! Who might that be?
I have only seen Layna of those three, but she is very good.
Scarlett, 100 percent..
I've only seen Scarlett, and she has a very pretty face and a "soft but fit" body which is really nice. A scar thing kinda on her stomach, but not very noticeable. I wouldn't really call her thin or petite in the way that the girls you described are, but she's definitely not fat, more like a layer of baby fat all around in a pleasant way. Maybe a slim "curvy" I guess you could say
I’ve seen all three and my vote goes to Eve. Pretty face and pretty pussy. She’s up there with foxy in looks. Maybe a lil bit more prettier. Body wise, no marks and is in shape
I've seen all 3. Eve and Scarlett have very similar bodies. Light skin and beautiful shape. Eve has a prettier face but Scarlett seems to enjoy what she does more than Eve. Layna is older and skinnier than Eve and Scarlett. But Layna was the horniest of the 3.
I've seen Layna and scarlett of the three, for me, the choice is scarlett all the way..