black list

should there be a black list here, I have seen that a provider is making threats to outs a hobbist,
should there be a black list here, I have seen that a provider is making threats to outs a hobbist, Originally Posted by theeb32
Your drama is not needed.
Wouldn't that go under alerts? IDK just sayin.... I personally do not like black or white list. I have never found them to be that helpful and to me is just another drama tool. Just my .02
Your drama is not needed. Originally Posted by pinafore
thanks for your concern, but I think the safety of the hobby world is more important than your white night salvation
thanks for your concern, but I think the safety of the hobby world is more important than your white night salvation Originally Posted by theeb32
Also not needed is your agenda against a former board owner that banned you for your unsocial behavior!
Also not needed is your agenda against a former board owner that banned you for your unsocial behavior! Originally Posted by BRT4x4
It goes under the alerts section. No real world info is allowed, any info requested by other ladies will be given thru PM's
should there be a black list here, I have seen that a provider is making threats to outs a hobbist, Originally Posted by theeb32
Maybe not a bad idea as long as there is also a black list for hobbyists who try to do the same.
The only reason I say no black/white list is because I know ladies that if a guy pisses them off for any reason they black list him. SO it is hard to tell if he is really a danger or not. I also know for a fee just like reviews they will white list them. So again the same concern goes into play. Can't speak for the guys but my guess is it would be similar in some cases.
A black list can be a very useful tool when it is judisiously used.

You have to eliminate, idle conjecture, character defamation, misrepresentation of facts, for it to be a true and useful tool.

For a Black list to be used judiciously, Board mods would have to agree to a person being listed, before they ARE listed. With out utilizing this type of Protocol, anyone, could be put in a GUILTY with out proof situation.

Remember, that there are ALWAYS a few in any group of this size, who derive pleasure form injuring others.

You should ask yourself, how would you like to be BLACK LISTED, because some one felt like putting your name on there.

Take the high road, it leads to a better place!

Alpine