Site Posting UnAuthorized Ads of Me!! What to do??

Hi can anyone provide me with any kind of legal advice of what I can do about a site that has stole an add of me and posting it on their site? I sent 2 emails asking them to remove my info because I never authorized them to post ads of me, nor am I a member of their site.

Here is the site/ad? Anyone else have a problem with them??

http://www.tommys-bookmarks.com/comp...all-d-voe.html
I'm going to guess that none of the ladies gave permission or even know their photos and info are posted there. Sending a DCMA copyright violation should get results from any legal business. If on the other hand, they don't give a flying one, you will have to contact their ISP. (... and hope it is in the US...)
Thanks sweetie for the info. The ad has been removed and I have had communication with the owner of he site.

Sincerely...

*Kendall*
Love those DMCA take down orders

How and where does one find this take down order?
Also check rubads.com. Many eccie ladies are on there
Unfortunately theres nothing you can do. Anything you post on a public forum, like backpage is then public domain and they can copy and paste it in its entirety without breaking any rules or laws.

Honestly, I find it to be free advertising for me, as the various, very many third party sites like that always post mu full add, pics and all, keep my phone number and just put something like "say you saw her here"..

Good luck dealing with them though, you're up against a monster.