Asian Cameron/Sabrina absolutely NONO

• ivan
  • 11-25-2012, 04:46 PM
I had my eyes on this asian for a while and after this add I started to make the arrangements.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=Cameron

The good: NOTHING good about her
The bad: It takes forever to verify with her, weeks. She asks for personal information, name DB, DL, etc, etc. Horrible at communication, only via email. Followed the verification process, all clear and she canceled last minute on the appointment. Thanks God I've shared some "fake" personal information. Anyhow, I tried really hard to setup another appointment(s) but never heard back from her. She disappeared. FUCK THAT. Never heard back from her not that I CARE.
Maybe she did her research.......
I have seen Cameron many times over the last 5 &1/2 months and also seeing her this week. I am not her WK, but she is one of the sweetest and coolest ladies I have ever meet in all my years in the hobby. I verified with her through P411 and had no problems. Also, she is great BCD!
Ivan is actually one I have on ignore, why??? Cause he is Ivan. She dodged a bullet. A as***le always has the worst luck in the hobby. I mean do you expect girls to see you being disrespectful and rude and want to see you!
If you provided me with your wrong information, then I can not book an appointment. Therefore, if I did not book an appointment, it would not be considered a "No Show." In all my post and ads, I tell everyone that I SCREEN!!!...This is done for my safety And if you didn't care, then you would have not posted this.
Never heard back from her not that I CARE. Originally Posted by ivan

And if you didn't care, then you would have not posted this. Originally Posted by Asian Cameron
If you provided me with your wrong information, then I can not book an appointment. Therefore, if I did not book an appointment, it would not be considered a "No Show." In all my post and ads, I tell everyone that I SCREEN!!!...This is done for my safety And if you didn't care, then you would have not posted this. Originally Posted by Asian Cameron

+ 1

I not sure why you posted this???? You state shes a ncns but, you admit trying to be slick and give "FAKE" info to by pass screening, then want sympathy or try to make HER seem to be the one at fault ...... ?? What am I missing?
+ 1

I not sure why you posted this???? You state shes a ncns but, you admit trying to be slick and give "FAKE" info to by pass screening, then want sympathy or try to make HER seem to be the one at fault ...... ?? What am I missing? Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
I know....it's a self alert!
I know....it's a self alert! Originally Posted by mojojo213

I could have read this and thought okay......But the....

Makes me wonder.....really,.. I want to laugh too.....Help me out..
  • ivan
  • 11-25-2012, 06:49 PM
Absolute BS. You never knew I've give you wrong/fake information. You acknowledged that I am verified and setup/booked several appointments. You contacted my references, I know for sure. This whole verification shit of yours is bluff as far as my concern goes. After delaying one appointment and setting up another appointment then last minute you cancel to go to Dallas. Never contacted me back, nothing.Don't use my so "fake" (and yet play safe) information as an excuse for you being so fucking flaky. You could not set something up or work something out in 3 weeks despite verifying me and checking my shit out. You never declined my verification (personal info) nor my references, so that's not a good excuse for this immediate conversation

You're so quick at defending yourself right here and right now. You could spend such a little time to fix this when time was due. Do you wanna go offline and and start comparing emails and get to the bottom of your fucked up shit?

I really don't care as far as my concern goes. But other folks may wanna know how flaky you are, and not trusting you with their personal info. I for one didn't trust you or anyone else, so I am glad I played safe.

If you provided me with your wrong information, then I can not book an appointment. Therefore, if I did not book an appointment, it would not be considered a "No Show." In all my post and ads, I tell everyone that I SCREEN!!!...This is done for my safety And if you didn't care, then you would have not posted this. Originally Posted by Asian Cameron
  • ivan
  • 11-25-2012, 06:58 PM
Is not about "sympathy". Is about sharing very personal information for verification and about trusting HER to protect that. If she can't fucking setup an appointment how can you trust one with your personal info?

+ 1

I not sure why you posted this???? You state shes a ncns but, you admit trying to be slick and give "FAKE" info to by pass screening, then want sympathy or try to make HER seem to be the one at fault ...... ?? What am I missing? Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
He never said she ncns him....
Either way.... ..."fake" info......? If you have been around since 2010 or longer.... Bottom line long enough to know. Even if your on a budget and not willing to spend more then $160, investing in p411 will help. (plenty in your budget) No need in wondering if she is trust worthy, I would not trust just anyone if I was in your position so ..........If you use fake info dont expect to get anywhere. Thats all I am saying..... Safety first..... enjoy your thread..

XOXOX
  • ivan
  • 11-25-2012, 07:50 PM
I've been around. What's funny is that we visited and you don't even know it That's what I call being PRIVATE

Either way.... ..."fake" info......? If you have been around since 2010 or longer.... Bottom line long enough to know. Even if your on a budget and not willing to spend more then $160, investing in p411 will help. (plenty in your budget) No need in wondering if she is trust worthy, I would not trust just anyone if I was in your position so ..........If you use fake info dont expect to get anywhere. Thats all I am saying..... Safety first..... enjoy your thread..

XOXOX Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
I've been around. What's funny is that we visited and you don't even know it That's what I call being PRIVATE Originally Posted by ivan
Im lost........Feel free to clue me in....