Coming to Houston, Ladies and Gents

Hey ya'll. I'm hearing from several in Dallas that the Galleria (which is where I stayed both other times I've came)... is the Best place to stay.... but now talking to some gents in Houston, I'm being told SW side is the best place.

Can anyone, ladies or gent's, please pm me with nice hotels in the BEST area to stay and let me know what area of town that is?

I really appreciate it... thanks ya'll

Amber Rain
Central area is covered......NW is covered........SW & SE are covered.........actually, if you could go to the NE area, you would balance things out nicely.....ijs
Thank you, Dearhunter. Appreciate the heads up.
Central area is covered......NW is covered........SW & SE are covered.........actually, if you could go to the NE area, you would balance things out nicely.....ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Reading... between... the... lines...
Amer... listening to DH is like listening to the village idiot/crazy person.

I would suggest Galleria or CityCenter area (I-10 @ BW-8 West). Galleria has the best room rates and is centrally located but has the worst traffic.

Anyway you go ... I say use Priceline. I get great results bidding $60 to $75 per night all the time.
I agree with Barron. Stay central.
WoW... Thanks guys.... so much... just saved me a hassle. Appreciated it... very much
Amer... listening to DH is like listening to the village idiot/crazy person.

I would suggest Galleria or CityCenter area (I-10 @ BW-8 West). Galleria has the best room rates and is centrally located but has the worst traffic.

Anyway you go ... I say use Priceline. I get great results bidding $60 to $75 per night all the time. Originally Posted by BarronVonEccie

Amber the CityCenter area is good, Barron is pointing you in the right direction.
Chez Adabear is nice this time of year :-)

I hate to say it but Galleria would be good. Maybe even Medical Center area (Near Reliant Park)
Gotcha... thanks again... I think I've narrowed down the area...

Thanks for all the great suggestions and pm's. Appreciate it alot, fellas and ladies.
  • Moo2U
  • 12-04-2012, 02:17 PM
i truly hope you enjoy your stay....... with any luck it will be incredibly successful. I hear houston needs a squirter too
Galleria is great, but you could also stay in a nice hotel in the Oil center area. on Westhiemer nearer to Kirkwood/Dairy Ashford.
central.. easy access wide range of incalls
Thank you guys... I have found a home there in Houston for the next few days.. hope to see you there.
... listening to DH is like listening to the village idiot/crazy person. Originally Posted by BarronVonEccie
He's often misunderstood.....fortunately. ...or unfortunately.