Why Pay!

Have you ever wondered why people are paying for this when you can get this for FREE! They were born with it and it was FREE and some of these ladies are making more money than RG3 and its tax free............With Houston being as big as it is, I am sure there are women out there who will do the same things a provider will do they are horny as well. It might take a little longer, you might have to invest some time and hanging out, but when you leave you will still have your money in your pocket, and you won't feel as though you got ripped off because the provider gave you a poor service because you were the 10th person she saw that day, she is tired, or you give her your cash and you are hoping you get the same service as the reviews and you get a CBJ, one position, one nut, a hot towel and shown the door!

Just my thought.................
This is a stupid post. Ijs.
Sounds like you're seeing the wrong providers...I never pay for what I can get for free...

Oh, and my hourly rate for the time I have to spend to buy drinks and chat up some bar whore ends up making it cheaper to get hookers...and don't even start on the price of getting married...

P.S.-But yeah...the whole tax free thing is bullshit...they need to pay up like the rest of us...
Some people will never understand.
"you might have to invest some time"
Ever hear the old saying.....time is money?
How much time do you have to invest before you are losing money? Yes, If you make $8 an hour you can spend days or weeks trying to get some free stuff and come out ahead.

I'll be looking forward to your next lecture about how everyone should drive a Prius to save money.
Yes you could probably find a few that will do ALL the things a provider will do . But it might rage you a lifetime to run across them , if you're not a white bread vanilla hobbyist !
I have reached a conclusion that hobbying in the long term is cheaper : ) Btw, I have friends who married hot civilian women and you know what sucks about it? Their wives don't have sex with them, maybe once a month if she is in the "mood" or if it's his birthday. It is like having a juicy and delicious steak being served before you...and then being told you can't have it even after you pay the bills...
What???

For me it is about convenience. Sure I could find free civilian pussy, but the amount of time and effort involved is too great. Plus, is it ever free? No its not. I don't know how you value your time, but I value mine pretty highly, so the time expended on the chase and closing of the deal is worth something as well.
Why would I want to endlessly work on free stuff that's not really free when I could do a little research, make a couple calls, get what I need, with someone I know looks like what I want, does what I want and is a sure thing?
Sounds like a win - win to me.
I agree with Val---you are seeing the wrong providers............SOME of us really do enjoy what we do & who we do!!
Hallelujah!! I was blind and now I see!!
OP,
Have you ever been to Europe, Colombia, Venezuela, then move to Thailand all in one day? Without buying one fuckin' air ticket? No need to use your passport eida? That IS why!!!

Got it?
OP,
What you described requires way too much time and money with frustration as the return. It may be a good 'Hunt' but for the most part requires manipulation. Manipulation never ends well. Here, in the Hobby, MOST understand what the FUCK (literally) is expected. It is then enjoyed and both come out with what they are here for. Fucks for bucks! And, some wild, freaky stuff too. If you research right, you have to hold Her at bay vs. RL where fems can get "eeewish". RL is not the 'Hunt' most here want.
Pussy is never free

You pay them to leave
I agree with Rosemary this post is worthless.