Email Address: arriannas1993@outlook.com
URL / Website: -
City: Utica
State: New York
Address: -
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, straight, mid length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Ari has a sultry look with great eyes, lips for kissing. Here curves are in the right places, the photos are mostly accurate, maybe a few more pounds. Her skin,is tanned, soft and smooth. A beautiful girl.
Recommendation: Yes
Fun girl. Nice review
  • MoHo
  • 08-22-2018, 01:43 AM
the photos are mostly accurate, maybe a few more pounds. Originally Posted by Skibum50
Mostly & Maybe

Not terribly confidence inspiring.

Same hooker plague of hiding and misrepresenting her weight and its distribution.
Most will agree that this one aims to please and is great time for those who are not obsessed with having perfect bodies with their encounters.
She is very sweet, pretty, sexy.

So many bitter and judgemental comments on the board. Sad.
  • MoHo
  • 08-22-2018, 12:17 PM
She is very sweet, pretty, sexy.

So many bitter and judgemental comments on the board. Sad. Originally Posted by billwain28
Estaría dispuesto a apostar que la mitad de la negatividad desaparecería si estas prostitutas dejaran de representarse mal. La otra mitad desafortunadamente, no hay mucho que puedas hacer al respecto, gorda es gorda.
¿Por qué estás escribiendo en español?
Estaría dispuesto a apostar que la mitad de la negatividad desaparecería si estas prostitutas dejaran de representarse mal. La otra mitad desafortunadamente, no hay mucho que puedas hacer al respecto, gorda es gorda. Originally Posted by MoHo
And a "olla amigo" to you too
  • MoHo
  • 08-22-2018, 02:11 PM
¿Por qué estás escribiendo en español? Originally Posted by Hummer911
¿Porque no?

Además no me tutea.
Estaría dispuesto a apostar que la mitad de la negatividad desaparecería si estas prostitutas dejaran de representarse mal. La otra mitad desafortunadamente, no hay mucho que puedas hacer al respecto, gorda es gorda. Originally Posted by MoHo
Almost El Pubish...
I know how to order a beer in spanish!
Nothing else matters
She takes pics all the time. I don't understand how they're misleading? She's a tall girl. That always throws me off when I meet them in person. It's just because everything is on a bigger scale.
It's Google translate for sure.

Brand new profile and nothing but hate. I don't find every women on here beautiful and I am no prize pig myself. See who u like and keep it moving. Degrading and hateful comments are not needed. Have a great day.
Folks ... Thanks to those staying on topic - focus on the review!

DD