Email Address:
URL / Website: https://yolo.com.buffalo.listcrawler...f/1/7167275206
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: Riverside
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, straight, mid length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Photos are accurate. 5’ 4” 105 lbs is my guess. I like her face and haven’t been with a spinner in ages. Damaged front tooth that I didn’t notice until I was inside. Ink on both inside wrists, and upper left arm, not big. Small ink on right side of back. Really thin and no butt. Small and saggy breasts.

ROS: Texted a few times during the day as I start early and her first reply was elevenish. Her TCB skills are lacking. I met her and she was wearing tight jeans and a casual top. I didn’t see any scars so I was relieved. Location is shady and unkempt. I had driven around the neighborhood for 20 minutes to check for under cover cars and it looked ok. We talked for a couple minutes while she straightened out the bedroom. She said 80, 120, 200 no Greek. I was fine with that and took an hour. We got comfortable and got down to business. Great BJ, DT, Daty, BJ again to COF. She made a call at the end of the hour for PT. Hence the No.
Recommendation: No
Mmmm skinny, messed up tooth, tattoos, probably daddy issues and PT. My type of girl right there.
Mmmm skinny, messed up tooth, tattoos, probably daddy issues and PT. My type of girl right there. Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth
Sorry but what's PT?
Looks too damn skinny to me
Sorry but what's PT? Originally Posted by Astro18
That means "prohibited topic". For example, could be drugs, but you can't say that because it's a rule for some reason. Of course I'm not saying drugs, because that's a prohibited topic. That's just an example.
saw her beautiful face beautiful girl. waste of time waste of money. wasnt gonna write review but now will try to. conditions are unsafe.. just lousey experience with a beautiful girl
TIG...Kinda late to write one.
Coulda saved this guy some coin and BS....
saw her beautiful face beautiful girl. waste of time waste of money. wasnt gonna write review but now will try to. conditions are unsafe.. just lousey experience with a beautiful girl Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
These types of reviews are WAY more valuable than the positive ones...
TIG...Kinda late to write one.
Colda saved this gut some coin and BS.... Originally Posted by Notuagain
you know you are 100 percent right and i apologige. ive had a couple bad experiences of late and wrote a couple negative reviews so i didnt want it to seem like all i do is complain. that being said she was a beautiful girl but an awful experience. often in the past i have waxed poetic over some of my positive experiences but i realize now its because these girls tend to be the exception not the rule.

we all know of the sindis naughty nikkis karens and many others who are deserving of their glowing reviews and should receive them both for the hobbiests and the providers benefits.

with that being said while my encounter was brief.. like 3 minutes [ she sucked and jacked to get it done and over with as quick as possible i should have written a review and could have saved this gentleman some money and bad experience

i may still write review but my experience was as follows / beautiful girl / shady and dirty house setting / total rush / while setting didnt seem dangerous seemed like a place ripe to get caught in wrong place wrong time. again i wish i had reviewed before
These types of reviews are WAY more valuable than the positive ones... Originally Posted by ben dover
you are indeed correct and i apologize for not writing that review. i bitch and complain when others dont do it so i should have done it.
Damn, I had her on my radar too.

Thanks for the warning and sorry for your experience