TOFTT and got ripped off again.

http://utica.skipthegames.com/massag...s/015845376818
Before anyone says anything, yes I know she is anything but cute but after reading how several members think Mary isn't the prettiest thing yet gives great service, I decided to give it a go. Texted her and set up a half hour appt for this evening. She gave me her address on Eagle St. I should have known something was off when she kept texting that she likes tips. I get to her address and she comes out on the porch and invites me in. We go into her bedroom and she asks for the donation right away and counts it. Red flag, I know. Then she put a sheet on the bed and started to undo her pants. She goes into another room to put the money away and comes back and zips up her pants and says she has somewhere she has to go. I asked for my money back but naturally she refused so I left. (Neighborhood was pretty bad, especially at night and I should have left before even going in but I had driven an hour and I thought she was on the up and up). I was wrong. Avoid this one.
Sorry for your experience, but thanks for sharing.
  • MoHo
  • 08-23-2018, 02:21 AM
I got nothing
It’s right there. You get nothing. Sweet!
Man when I see reviews like this it really leaves me puzzled. You drove an hour for that lady? You live in the Adirondacks or something? Because an hour in any other direction there are plenty of reputable and more attractive girls you could see. I just don’t get it. If I’m making a trip somewhere, it’s to see a slam dunk girl, not a walker with internet
I have to agree with the king, maybe tell us what was your motivation to see her and i'm not trying to break your balls just curious. BD
Man when I see reviews like this it really leaves me puzzled. You drove an hour for that lady? You live in the Adirondacks or something? Because an hour in any other direction there are plenty of reputable and more attractive girls you could see. I just don’t get it. If I’m making a trip somewhere, it’s to see a slam dunk girl, not a walker with internet Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth
You people just said Tiny should speak up on bad reviews and this poor guy here did. You should just shake your head, smile a little and say "Thank you"
I wasn’t trashing anyone. I genuinely don’t understand. I’m glad someone did but I won’t thank anyone for taking such an unneccessary risk that I personally would not take. I’d rather get down in Vanessa’s “pig pen” than take a chance on someone like this, especially with the long drive. If you’re driving an hour, you should mitigate risk and see someone who is less risky. This is the type of girl you see as a last resort while you’re driving through her hood and engorged testicles screaming at you.
It took 4 ripoff to get my s$it together and not let the little head make my judgment calls. Thanks for sharing.
You people just said Tiny should speak up on bad reviews and this poor guy here did. You should just shake your head, smile a little and say "Thank you" Originally Posted by lilylivered
Thanks, I appreciate that.
I wasn’t trashing anyone. I genuinely don’t understand. I’m glad someone did but I won’t thank anyone for taking such an unneccessary risk that I personally would not take. I’d rather get down in Vanessa’s “pig pen” than take a chance on someone like this, especially with the long drive. If you’re driving an hour, you should mitigate risk and see someone who is less risky. This is the type of girl you see as a last resort while you’re driving through her hood and engorged testicles screaming at you. Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth
Since you asked, I will try to answer the best I can. I don't live in the Adirondacks, I live in Oneonta which is an hour from Utica, Binghamton and Albany and two hours from Syracuse. Even though Oneonta is a 2 college small city, there are no providers as far as I know.
I did try and see someone who was highly recommended by several members on this site as well as the other site. (Sinful Sin). Wasted a trip and got stood up. What some members on both sites don't realize is just because a certain provider has done good by them doesn't necessarily mean they are perfect. Chances are good that they have less than perfect with other members. YMMV applies as we all know.
Man when I see reviews like this it really leaves me puzzled. You drove an hour for that lady? You live in the Adirondacks or something? Because an hour in any other direction there are plenty of reputable and more attractive girls you could see. I just don’t get it. If I’m making a trip somewhere, it’s to see a slam dunk girl, not a walker with internet Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth
I have also reached out to "trusted" members on both sites for advice and to a degree some were helpful but others weren't so helpful. One in particular didn't even bother to respond. Not sure if maybe I left a negative review for one of the "white knights'" favorites or what but that's alright. Here's one of them from a supposedly "trusted" member:

Sorry, but I'm not seeing any reviews from you. You have to post reviews, not commentaries, to be able to obtain digits.
(At the time I had 5 reviews.) When I pointed that out to him his response was:

Yeah, 4 reviews out of 50 posts. That's as far back as I bothered to go. That also takes us back to 2014.

What a great contributor you are.

Seems we sometimes forget that we all were noobies at one point.
That or their heads have swollen so much they think they are better than everyone else and their shit don't stink.
I have also reached out to "trusted" members on both sites for advice and to a degree some were helpful but others weren't so helpful. One in particular didn't even bother to respond. Not sure if maybe I left a negative review for one of the "white knights'" favorites or what but that's alright. Here's one of them from a supposedly "trusted" member:

Sorry, but I'm not seeing any reviews from you. You have to post reviews, not commentaries, to be able to obtain digits.
(At the time I had 5 reviews.) When I pointed that out to him his response was:

Yeah, 4 reviews out of 50 posts. That's as far back as I bothered to go. That also takes us back to 2014.

What a great contributor you are.

Seems we sometimes forget that we all were noobies at one point.
That or their heads have swollen so much they think they are better than everyone else and their shit don't stink. Originally Posted by Ldyplz
I have a different name on the other site. That's why the reviews and posts don't add up.
It took 4 ripoff to get my s$it together and not let the little head make my judgment calls. Thanks for sharing. Originally Posted by eduardocapetillo
Thanks. I guess I just take longer to learn than others do. LOL.
I have to agree with the king, maybe tell us what was your motivation to see her and i'm not trying to break your balls just curious. BD Originally Posted by ben dover
I understand where you're coming from ben dover. I ask myself why especially on my drive home after getting stood up or ripped off.
I used to have a provider I used to see on a regular basis in Syracuse when I had business there but she ended up marrying her pimp.
Then there were 2, one in Johnson City and the other in Binghamton I used to see a lot but sadly they both fell victim to their "habits".
This one I was ripped off last night said she only charged 50 hhr and 100 hr so I should have known that it was tgtbt. Now I know why. The irony of it is she kept texting me asking me if I was a cop setting her up. And when I countered that she could easily have me robbed or etc and her answer was "I stay about from games and drama. Besides you would know where I live." A lot of good that did. lol. She's simply a con who thinks she can get away with anything. Sooner or later she will "wrong" the wrong guy and chances are he won't put up with her shit.