Encounter: Maya @ KF loves the sauce. She is a legend.

Date: June 3
Name: Maya
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net
City: Not far from McD
State: Texas
Address: Take a left at McD
Activities: BBJ, PM, CIP, CG, shower and HJ
Hair Length and Color: Long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: D cups, slim and big headlights, beautiful eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Aoi
  • 06-06-2023, 08:55 AM
Solid review. maya is a guaranteed good time
Good recon
One thing about her is that I can pound her for hours but can’t finish cause all the elastic is gone. So I stick to the young and tight ones .
Funny $hit !
If you can't finish with Maya after hours, you need to visit a urologist!
How does Maya stack up looks likes to Dana? Or even Mimi from Blossom?

Similar in body/looks the older cougar milf you see at pool or grocery store?
I'm telling you, that ''loves the sauce'' line never gets old!

If you can't finish with Maya after hours, you need to visit a urologist! Originally Posted by Megatoad
I did and it’s all good ! It’s the old pu$$y like Maya”s that can’t make it happen .
Too bad for me , right !
Did that really happen? But why aren't there any bad reviews about Maya? If true .. You already wrote the worst review ever .. Why do you always speak ill of her? The fact that she's working is that there are still people who like her regardless of her age. Stop being careless to her just because you don't like her. you like young ladies? Then go and let everyone know how happy you are because of them why waste your time here
I did and it’s all good ! It’s the old pu$$y like Maya”s that can’t make it happen .
Too bad for me , right ! Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
She’s definitely no spring chicken. Can’t agree more.
Did that really happen? But why aren't there any bad reviews about Maya? If true .. You already wrote the worst review ever .. Why do you always speak ill of her? The fact that she's working is that there are still people who like her regardless of her age. Stop being careless to her just because you don't like her. you like young ladies? Then go and let everyone know how happy you are because of them why waste your time here Originally Posted by Aiden00090
Funny stuff you wrote there buddy
Nothing bad about Maya but she needs to retire and become a mamasan so she can help bring in some more of the young and tight ones .
How does Maya stack up looks likes to Dana? Or even Mimi from Blossom?

Similar in body/looks the older cougar milf you see at pool or grocery store? Originally Posted by Armydude89D
She's cougar like but attractive all the same. There are raw pics floating around here somewhere
She's cougar like but attractive all the same. There are raw pics floating around here somewhere Originally Posted by Slumdog Trillionaire

Don't tease us if you can't please us...