URL / Website: https://www.blossom-k.com/
City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: NW DFW
Activities: LFK/BLS/BBBJ/MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Long straight black hair past shoulders
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: An attractive slim 5'2" flower with long straight dark hair, natural B/C's that fit her frame and a face/ body/ IOP combination that is better than most studio k-girls for my eyes. Face: 7+, Body: 7+, Service 7.
Recommendation: Yes
Does any pic look like her?
This is an excellent review of her - not a promotor
The pic on the BK site are of AT LEAST a 9/10..and this guy is just rating her at a 7/10 (probably to be nice) so, I've done my math on this one...
Everyone grades a little differently - I have her as an 8 all around. If you saw her on the street she would get a double take from most guys. Unless you love big breasts or prefer MM, she is worth seeing.
Most pics are over done to the point where they look like dolls. Jisoo I think is pretty mild in comparison
  • Aoi
  • 06-16-2023, 10:00 AM
Her pics are representative of what she looks like.

Gotta remember the power of photoshop
  • Hansk
  • 06-16-2023, 02:42 PM
I'm a sucker for a pretty face almost more than service and I thought Jisoo was very good looking. She's closest to her own photos than most I've seen.
Her pics look less AI and more genuine. Rather have pics that are less CG
  • Aoi
  • 06-18-2023, 05:41 PM
I'm a sucker for a pretty face almost more than service and I thought Jisoo was very good looking. She's closest to her own photos than most I've seen. Originally Posted by Hansk
BK has a lot of pretty Cali talent