URL / Website: www.green-light1.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635 and IH 35
Activities: BBBj , Bath, Breast Play, Banging positions, Blew in Mouth
Hair Length and Color: Long and Dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Smoking Hot body, looks just like her first picture looking down. Nice breasts
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. I was wondering when GL would get a new girl. Nana and Julie are both great, but I've seen them both twice, so ready for this one. She sounds hot.
I’ve been screened and approved by greenlight for over 6 months but I recently had to get a new phone and lost my contacts. Anybody willing to DM me the phone number to GL? I’ve emailed recently to re-screen and acquire the number but unfortunately didn’t get a response. Thanks Comrades!
Rates?
I’ve been screened and approved by greenlight for over 6 months but I recently had to get a new phone and lost my contacts. Anybody willing to DM me the phone number to GL? I’ve emailed recently to re-screen and acquire the number but unfortunately didn’t get a response. Thanks Comrades! Originally Posted by Jaredlang6
My phone number hasn’t changed, I lost their phone number in the transition to the new phone. So if I had their number and sent them a text they would recognize the number since I’ve seen many ladies in the past. I guess I will try submitting another request on the website. Thanks
Looking forward to checking her out
My phone number hasn’t changed, I lost their phone number in the transition to the new phone. So if I had their number and sent them a text they would recognize the number since I’ve seen many ladies in the past. I guess I will try submitting another request on the website. Thanks Originally Posted by Jaredlang6
I could be happy with any of the 3 from that LU I just want to bat leadoff on that given day.

I'll try to communicate that to the booker tomorrow morning.
Originally Posted by janusinstereo
Yes!
Originally Posted by janusinstereo
They all are for the right amount!
Saw Cora based on this review and was very pleased. Good looking girl, top notch service. Somewhat hard to understand but very friendly. She asked me if I wanted a shower. I am trained to always say yes to this question, which I did. But she proceeded to sit me down on the side of the bed and give me a DT blowjob that seriously cut into shower time. So I just pulled her over to the bed, then 69, then all kinds of tricks. Lots of kissing, even tongue once she got into it.

Finally got that shower at the end. Left with a big smile on my face (where her pussy had been).
They do greek at GL, depends on the girl and the customer. If your a regular, good customer, everything is available. Ymmv.
They all are for the right amount! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Why make that comment? Neither Cora, the girls at GL nor those at Lovely Angels require extra for Catholic service. You, me and 99% of the readers know that. No need to confuse people or to try to rebrand GL and LA as up charge studios. They aren’t like Blossom K and KFest in that regard.

They do greek at GL, depends on the girl and the customer. If your a regular, good customer, everything is available. Ymmv. Originally Posted by Blavish
Perhaps true.

Blue has actually cooked for me before. So everything including even lunch and dinner might be available at GL. Nana makes a really good tossed salad with creamy Italian dressing.