Name: Grace
Phone: n/a
Email Address: greenlightscreening@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DFW Area
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Its like reddish brown, maybe reddish blond. Kind of hard to tell with the lights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is about 5ft 2 or so. She has some nice curves and is pretty fit. Nice handful of tits, but her ass was what caught my eyes. Nice handful back there. Very pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
Is she nanas roommate?
If so. She is hot!! Got a glimpse of her this morning as nana was walking me out!
Nanas roommate is Cora.

Thanks for the review, Grace will be on my TDL
Love this woman! Very accurate review of her.
Originally Posted by RickyG2002
This one appears to be gone already, at least from the website. I had an okay experience with her. Very good looking, nice body as in the review, but had a real hard time getting started. She did not seem to be into the session at all. Kept complaining about "you too big," very off putting because she discouraged deep penetration. Also, no kissing whatsoever, no fingers, not happy about DATY. On the other hand, her bbbj was as described, terrific, deep throat, cim.
WT, if she knew she was leaving she was already probably checked out. I try not to schedule girls if I know it’s their last day.
Duplicate post
She’s at Sunflowers now as Tessa hoping to cash in an extra Benjamin with each dude wanting BBFS with her. So best of luck to her on that.

Glad I saw her for BBFS CIP while she was at GL. Saved my cash.
Damn sorry that happened WT. BigBob is right though. She moved from GL pretty much the next day. She may have checked out and didnt care how she was seen on her last day with GL

I ahree BigBamboo.. glad I got in with her at GL to save that extra ben. Not like I would have spent it to get BBFS. Im a cheap bastard LOL
When I arrived I asked if I could use the bathroom. She said donation first. That pretty much got us off to a flying stop. It got better as we went along, but she was definitely not into it. At least now I know why.