C-Note upcharge ladies worthy .

Any of ‘em?
If you keep tipping, eventually the base price is going to go up...thx.
For me, none? As long as Greenlight and Lovely Angels are around with their business model, I wont pay an upcharge. I dont know if I would even if they didnt honestly. Not a while Ben for sure.
If you keep tipping, eventually the base price is going to go up...thx. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
The Ladies who go down to the base deserve more than those who linger at the tip.

See what I did there?

You're absolutely correct. Tip inflation is a plague in many sectors of retail now. I guess businesses think they can act like they aren't raising prices, by skimming on the back end of a transaction.

For me, none? As long as Greenlight and Lovely Angels are around with their business model, I wont pay an upcharge. I dont know if I would even if they didnt honestly. Not a while Ben for sure. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
I'll add Michiko Spa to the list. Vote with your wallet. The upcharge ''tip'' at these other spots, is half the total cost of a session just 3 years ago.
  • Aoi
  • 06-19-2023, 11:29 AM
Biden: I did that!
I'm fine with tips. I can afford it and apparently it means I'm stirring less paint than otherwise so win win.
As much as I hate paying upcharges, the only one I had no problem with was Mina from Blossom K. She was that rare young unicorn.

Like Ricky says, as long as GL and LA are around I won’t be paying a upcharge especially now that Nana is back
I'm fine with tips. I can afford it and apparently it means I'm stirring less paint than otherwise so win win. Originally Posted by janusinstereo
I can afford it too but doesn’t mean I want to waste my money when it’s not with a woman who is worth it. In fact if she’s not worth the extra then I’m wasting my time too. Not good. My time is valuable and I cannot afford to waste my time.

But I get what you’re saying about less sloppy seconds to dip your magic wand into. Doesn’t really mean much though.

Plus if you see a woman three times and pay an up charge each time then you’ve essentially screwed yourself out of a fourth session by paying more money for three visits. You’re losing economic value at that point.

I paid extra for Ace. I saw her 2-3 times. It was fun but not a great value I’ll admit just so I could bone her BBFS and CIP. The GL and LA girls were equally capable.
I wonder how long my pay rate and energy can make such essential visits. Thanks