URL / Website: -
City: houston
State: Texas
Address: wirt
Activities: HJTC, FBSM, fetish request
Hair Length and Color: longer and past shoulders, then pinned up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slender with pretty face and nice body, pretty face with makeup on, dress that showed off her nice legs and assets
Recommendation: Yes
She's sexy
Saw her the other day, offered 4 hand. Said sure. Then she said other girl doesn’t do extras so she would leave at the end and Jessica would take care of me. Then said other girl was her sister. Other girl’s massage was fucking terrible. Didn’t catch her name unfortunately. Jess is pretty but had on way more makeup than I was used to with her and has no ass. Also shorted on the hour. Oh and when I left the tip she asked about a tip for her sister.
That sounds like a really lame 4 hand. Was her sister at least hot?
Nope
Saw her the other day, offered 4 hand. Said sure. Then she said other girl doesn’t do extras so she would leave at the end and Jessica would take care of me. Then said other girl was her sister. Other girl’s massage was fucking terrible. Didn’t catch her name unfortunately. Jess is pretty but had on way more makeup than I was used to with her and has no ass. Also shorted on the hour. Oh and when I left the tip she asked about a tip for her sister. Originally Posted by Jimmyp71
As if her sister would have seen one dime of the tip, most likely.