No show from Kayla S

I didn't even know there was an acronym for this, let alone a place to post it!

Anyway, scheduled a session with Kayla S a few days in advance for a little "me time" one evening after I got off work. I had asked her in our email exchange if she would be available on the north side that night and she wrote back that she would. I finish work and send her a text to see if she's still available. She replies that she's available but on another side of town. Not a big deal, and since the little head was getting anxious I figured, what the hell, let's go for a drive after work.

Once I arrive in the general area I park somewhere convenient until I can figure out where she is. After a few unanswered text messages and two unanswered phone calls I finally sent her a message saying that I would wait ten more minutes before bugging out. She replies that her phone didn't ring and gave me the name of the notel but not the room number. I'm only about a block away so I head over and park and send one final message to let her know I had arrived.

I hung around for another fifteen minutes or so, sent the message and left. Never heard another word.
Yeah f that hooktatd! She did that to me a couple months back! So annoyed after driving an hour to her incall
I hate crickettttt
the problem isnt Crickett ITS YOU!!!, you did the same thing to me 3 fucking times.
When the phone stops ringing and the e-mails and the PM's stop ..... It won't be "I hate crickettttt"......ijs
Daim I was just about to contact her for a couple of hour session right before I read this. Thanks guys for saving mine and many other hobbiest time.
Sounds like a double or triple booker to me. Next time hang around a little longer and you'll see the guy she booked the same time slot with come out and get in his car and leave.
I hate crickettttt Originally Posted by Kayla Smith
POST OF THE DAY!