How hard do you like it???

I thought about this ??? I like to be fucked hard, but not so hard that my insides hurt and the condom breaks. I like my ass slapped but only a couple times in the same spot , then find another spot. I like to feel the sting, but not to the point of unbearable pain. I like my hair pulled, but not to the point that my neck hurts and I think you might rip a patch of hair out. But some girls like that shit. I guess with a 6-7' a hard fucking would be good. Even a 8. But a 10 maybe not so much??? What ya think?
I thought about this ??? I like to be fucked hard, but not so hard that my insides hurt and the condom breaks. I like my ass slapped but only a couple times in the same spot , then find another spot. I like to feel the sting, but not to the point of unbearable pain. I like my hair pulled, but not to the point that my neck hurts and I think you might rip a patch of hair out. But some girls like that shit. I guess with a 6-7' a hard fucking would be good. Even a 8. But a 10 maybe not so much??? What ya think? Originally Posted by bustyamy
Dear goodness - that is hot. The question is, do you also like it slow and long?
Love it!!! I love to be fucked hard, and fast, and then when I cum I like them to slow down a little.. I love my ass to be slapped, and hair pulled (ummm not too hard.. its a wig but it won't just fall off.. ) I like to be choked.. but not to the point of not being able to swallow..

It is not sooo much that the hardness of it all that turns me on, just the guy taking control is what does it for me.
Dear goodness - that is hot. Originally Posted by texasaggie96
Hell yes!!!!!....this is a hot topic. I love it when a girl begs me to fuck her hard....especially right before she is about to cum....and when she does, there is no better feeling in the world than her pussy's contractions on your swollen tool....like its trying to milk it....lol
Hell yes!!!!!....this is a hot topic. I love it when a girl begs me to fuck her hard....especially right before she is about to cum....and when she does, there is no better feeling in the world than her pussy's contractions on your swollen tool....like its trying to milk it....lol Originally Posted by Russ38
Now that is hot..I love being fucked from behind as some of my guys know K9 is my ultimate favorite..I love it when the guy grabs my hips and slams into me...I also like slow and easy on occasion..but get behing me slide your hard cock in me and let me have it, unlike little girls my sexy big ass can take a pounding, I wont break and there are no sharp hip bones..and this way I can reach under and caress your balls..mmm
Now that is hot..I love being fucked from behind as some of my guys know K9 is my ultimate favorite..I love it when the guy grabs my hips and slams into me...I also like slow and easy on occasion..but get behing me slide your hard cock in me and let me have it, unlike little girls my sexy big ass can take a pounding, I wont break and there are no sharp hip bones..and this way I can reach under and caress your balls..mmm Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Good f....ing god Allison .....can't wait
Lol, you guys & ladies are G R E A T.
Time to clean the keyboard.
Lol, why, did you make a mess?
Lol, why, did you make a mess? Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
god knows I did nikki....your killing me with that ass avatar....have some mercy please...lol
Hell yes I like it ruff. Slap my ass, pull my hair, tweak my nipples, suck my cock so hard that it almost comes off, make me beg for it, smother me with that wet pussy till I drown in pussy juice, make my face your personal sex toy, bring it on and make feel alive with a new found since of the term "I'm gonna tear your ass up"...ijs
Good f....ing god Allison .....can't wait Originally Posted by Russ38
just wait darlin...Imm gonna do things to you that you have never imagined...lets just say you will have jello legs..mmm you may have to crawl to your car..I plan on draining you, and yes swallowing every single drop.Make sure you eat your wheaties...
Time to clean the keyboard. Originally Posted by texasaggie96
Awww what a waste..thats why you need me on my knees in front of you..
just wait darlin...Imm gonna do things to you that you have never imagined...lets just say you will have jello legs..mmm you may have to crawl to your car..I plan on draining you, and yes swallowing every single drop.Make sure you eat your wheaties... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
I def will Allison....sounds like I should just eat an extra bowl
I thought about this ??? I like to be fucked hard, but not so hard that my insides hurt and the condom breaks. I like my ass slapped but only a couple times in the same spot , then find another spot. I like to feel the sting, but not to the point of unbearable pain. I like my hair pulled, but not to the point that my neck hurts and I think you might rip a patch of hair out. But some girls like that shit. I guess with a 6-7' a hard fucking would be good. Even a 8. But a 10 maybe not so much??? What ya think? Originally Posted by bustyamy
So I could bang the shit out of you and make you enjoy it with my 3.25", huh?