How Far will LE Go before Making the Bust?

Ran across this article in an old thread.
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...in-1701498.php

Quote from the article:
"According to court records in other prostitution stings, officers say they sometimes undress, along with the prostitute, before money changes hands to prove they are not wearing hidden microphones."

I've had providers pull down their tops and ask me to grab their breasts to prove I'm not LE. (I always eagerly do so ) Is that a legit approach for a provider? Would LE grab breast and then later make the bust?

Now shoe on the hobbyist's foot - will female LE pull their top down and then later the bust goes down? Is it a legitimate test for the hobbyist to ask the provider to pull down her top and let him massage the goods before any donations are discussed? Any ideas on other techniques to use to test the other person? (Besides pre-verification, of course)

This would be helpful to know for club pick-ups, SW's, etc. Thanks for your feedback.
Another good reason NOT to pay upfront.
After the deed is done just leave the $ on top of a dresser or night stand.
Hate to tell you this but Houston vice has a long history of enjoying sexual favors and then making the bust. When Escape and Wild Flowers was busted some years ago many of the arresting officers were the girls best clients having seen some girls multiple times a week. When one agency was busted a few years ago one officer had done an over-nighter with one of the girls.
Big Louie is absolutely correct. The Texas Penal Code provides that conduct by an officer that would otherwise constitute commission of an offense does not constitute commission of an offense if undertaken solely to detect commission of an offense by another (or words to that effect). Translated: John Law can do anything he wants, as long as he is trying to catch you breaking the law. Besides, the art of jury selection being what it is, who is a jury going to be more inclined to believe, po-po or pro? And, further to that thought, keep in mind that in the police-perp context, cops lie. A swearing match with a cop in front of a jury is usually a losing battle. This is why "show me your dick so I know you're not a cop" is such a joke.
OB, BL and LK :
Holy shit! Thanks for the feedback!!
wow.
You can stick a dildo up their ass, lick thier balls and receive a golden shower. Then they stick out the badge