Providers refering Providers?

Is it unheard of for a trusted provider to refer another provider to a hobbyist who seeks a service that they do not provide? I would think this would be beneficial to all parties involved?
I have been doing this for years.
I've done this once or twice and the gent was less than thrilled. I was under the impression that it was frowned upon.
It could be good or bad. What if the hobbyist isn't attracted??? I hook up the phone #'s and let them work it out. But yes, I would
lf I know her level of service I will (I have)

but he asks out the blue for suggestions in the area I kinda stay away from that.

If he has a bad time or she does not perform, somehow it's your fault.
I refer other gals all the time...it is up to the guy to decide if he takes the advice

After all,variety is the spice of life!
I have no issues refering a client to some one--I do it a lot... And have had guys refered to me.. no big deal. Why not help out the hobbyist and the fellow provider?? I would think it is the "curtious" thing to do.. Why wouldn't you suggest some one who provides what he is looking for, or some one who can see him if you can not at the time..? I'd rather send him to a trusted some one, then have him scrolling BP and end up in a not so great situation...
I only recommend another provider when the client asks.
NG 1973 most of the good Providers will if they don't offer what you want. The good ones also know they are good and you will come back for their specialty. You may have to ask . You can also put it on here and get responses.
I have done it before, and recently ...and have had girls refer someone to me..(thanks) its very sweet ...Ive been kinda busy lately so I have refered a couple of guys elsewhere when I wasnt available..but it was to girls that I knew they would enjoy and who were in the same caliber as me..they wanted girls that performed at my level..(there are so few of us )...
I refer other gals all the time...it is up to the guy to decide if he takes the advice

After all,variety is the spice of life! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well said Miss Rain!
I have done it before, and recently ...and have had girls refer someone to me..(thanks) its very sweet ...Ive been kinda busy lately so I have refered a couple of guys elsewhere when I wasnt available..but it was to girls that I knew they would enjoy and who were in the same caliber as me..they wanted girls that performed at my level..(there are so few of us )... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
and that's the gift and the curse. To be able to refer someone who will make him happy the gift, and to take the chance that you will suffer the blowback from crappy service by someone you referred, the curse.
Business is business, and professionalism is professionalism. Whether you are designed fracking machinery or making a medical diagnosis or a mechanic or a provider, the only thing at the end of the day is professionalism. I remember the ones that refer when I have a known request she may not offer, and I will go back to her more often because I felt she was a professional. Likewise, as a hobbyist, I will not hold it against the girl who referred if the one to whom I was referred was not someone I clicked with.

After all, how could the referring woman be 100% sure? What if the provider I went to see on her recommendation was having a bad day or not feeling well? Or what if I was not feeling the good vibe? Certainly not the fault of the lady that referred me. It just happens. Again, like all things - it's life. Be happy you got a referral.
I've done it...I think its okay.