Any ladies open to a barter

I have a Gucci Purse that i paid $1000.00 for at the Gucci store in the Galleria 2 years ago. Gave it to my wife for our annivesary and she said she liked it but yet she would never use it. Two years later its been used once and last night she finally told me she didnt like it because it was too small. It is a horsebit style, if any lady would trade a 30 min session for it, we can meet at the Galleria at the Gucci store to verify it. Just send me a pm if interested. I see similar on Ebay selling for $500.00
This should be a win win situation for all the married guys who can barter away all of their wives' jewelry, clothing etc for some fun times and the providers will be making a killing in value
http://www.modabelle.com/guha13blwigr.html
Here is a link to the purse and a picture for the ladies that sent me a message wanting a picture
Hmmmm....interesting idea, although I can see where bartering away the wife's possessions may get you in divorce court parting with MORE of your possessions.

Better make sure wifey's okay with anything going bye bye, and make up a passable story about an item's disposition, like giving it to charity. Donate something you don't care to trade or has less value to Goodwill in it's place. They'll give you a blank receipt you can fill in yourself and show to the wife.

I like the purse. It has a green stripe. How do you feel about plump and sassy Irish lassies? Tastes like leprechaun.
If you have not gotten rid of it let me know I'm coming your way next week and may bring a friend. Also I have posted several barter threads I need a riding bike any gift cards to bed bath and beyond or pier 1. I need a camera stand and any camera lighting and back drops. Lets see what else do I need HMMMMMMMMMM.
Hmm.. why not just sell the handbag on Ebay yourself then use the money to have a nice 2 hour appointment with lady of your choice?
Hmm.. why not just sell the handbag on Ebay yourself then use the money to have a nice 2 hour appointment with lady of your choice? Originally Posted by Valerie
Shhhhh, Valerie. He only wants a 30-minute session in exchange. What's that for most providers, those who do them, anyway? $100-$150? Then the lady can sell it fast on eBay for $400.

I have a Gucci Purse that i paid $1000.00 for at the Gucci store in the Galleria 2 years ago. Gave it to my wife for our annivesary and she said she liked it but yet she would never use it. Two years later its been used once and last night she finally told me she didnt like it because it was too small. It is a horsebit style, if any lady would trade a 30 min session for it, we can meet at the Galleria at the Gucci store to verify it. Just send me a pm if interested. I see similar on Ebay selling for $500.00 Originally Posted by Texanfan
So you're willing to pay $500 for a 30-minute session? Something doesn't add up here.
Sounds like a Harwin Guccci to me...LOL
nope it the real deal i have the reciept to prove it
hmm.... I wonder what a Louis Vuitton fanny pack would bring.

Slightly used but broken in shoes for trade
I'll trade for chihuahua veterinary treatment.

Any animal doctors out there interested in making a 6 ft redheaded pussy purr while she buffs their scratching post?
I have some bartering options on the table, but am always open to various offers. I too would barter for veterinary services, but see my signature line for the other items.

~
Hmm.. why not just sell the handbag on Ebay yourself then use the money to have a nice 2 hour appointment with lady of your choice? Originally Posted by Valerie