URL / Website: N/A
City: SA
State: Texas
Address: Judson/35ish
Activities: L3
Hair Length and Color: Brown and medium/long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Above avg Asian. Younger, prettier, and naturally stacked, rounder booty than most
Recommendation: Yes
Coco is great. Sweet, fun to talk to, always happy, and personable. Well worth it every time. I know they rotate around those places which is annoying cuz she is the one I always try to see.
So you guys aren’t aware that Katie’s got raided and busted and is now shut down.

This per credible, multiple OH2 reports

SF
They were open yesterday! Flashing open sign was on, parking lot was full.
Post on Ourhome2 said they are closed as of yesterday. Anyone want to do some recon?
I just did a roll by. Open sign is on, But there is a orange notice sign on the door.
I'll bet that there is no happy endings there today...
I just did a roll by. Open sign is on, But there is a orange notice sign on the door. Originally Posted by Slowschool
Were you able to read what was on the orange sign?
No, for obvious reasons I didn't park, and the print was to small to read from my vehicle.
Bet the last one out forgot to turn off the sign before the door was locked.
Called they are closed.
We made that place too popular and it got shut down. That’s not cool. I think we all went overboard with the reviews and threads for the QQ 5. Now they are down to two. If we keep on driving traffic there all of good places will be raided and shut down.
Common sense, a couple reviews, good to get the word out. But 20-30 reviews, is just not smart. The whole operation is based on under the radar. Find something good, enjoy and keep quiet. Even after Yanan was shut down, you guys were pumping out reviews left and right. That is the LAST thing you do. Sadly QQ’s days are numbered. More sad is that it will be a miracle if the quality is replicated.

If the owner reads the forum, sorry this happened to you guys.
The police and landlords are privy to these reviews. I know it's fun, but you killing the Golden Goose! Yanan, QD, A+, Sea Shell, Katies! It is an election year and the sheriff's and politicians are padding their resumes!! It's why I quit posting.
I had gone by Katie's on Thursday and was closed orange sign at the front door. Didn't take the time to read just walked away. But yea mongers on here made the.plaxe popular with reviews. But all good things always come to an end.

Wait sea shell is just as good as qq, a+ and Katies? I hadn't been there in years and it was mostly L1, L2