Did Winter Storm effect Provider Business?

Just wondered if this weeks winter weather had a big impact on Providers.. Considering most people were couped up at home all week
take a wild guess.
I'll say this, ive had a better week.
I wonder do most of you ladies expect to make up for it over the next few weeks, or lost is just lost?
I didn't lose anything. I did stay home one day but the day before and day after, I just worked a little more. Today was booked and tomorrow I'm booked from 0900-1230, so far.

It's like I said before, the worse the weather is, the more my phone rings I can't wait for next Wednesday!
I wonder do most of you ladies expect to make up for it over the next few weeks, or lost is just lost? Originally Posted by FishGuy13

Unless there's some extraordinary circumstances, usually lost is just lost. Some days/weeks are better than others ... and others are, well, um ... bleh. Keep trying and continue to go forward.

Despite a very long recession, we manage to cope. The ladies hope for every day to be better than the previous.
I am so new to this and I did not expect this weather to do this!!!
For sure it hampered my ability to hobby. Hell I couldnt even get to a grocery store. The good news is I plan on making up for lost time. I have several ladies on my radar.
I didn't even have Internet during the storm. Being able to post this from my phone is just awesome. Monday here I come!
I planned ahead to make the decision to leave town prior to Super Bowl.
I was surprized at the amount of calls and emails I received even though I am not in town.
Even if I was I would not risk my safety nor would I expect someone else to do the same.