DIRTY TALK- SHOULD THERE BE ANY LIMITS TO DIRTY TALK?

I LOVE DIRTY TALK, the dirtier the better with no limits on subject matter before the session and during the session. I have guys who ask me if it is ok to say anything they want if it excites them and me. Everything turns me on so feel free to tell me what a dirty nasty ebony slut whore I am when you facefuck me, fuck me, pee on me etc. A woman's body, particularly her pussy, is made to serve men and mine cant do enough service))))) How do all you guys and gals feel? should there be limits of any kind when you are with a slut whore particularly when you get nasty, freaky and kinky with her if it turns you both on???
Should there be? Yes, if either party has limits they would not like crossed they should be respected. Doesn't change despite all the colorful adjectives you're using.
As long as it doesn't appear to be staged or fake.
Sometimes the talk doesn't meet the passion, in that case just don't say it.
How do you know if there are limits and what those limits are? I have no limits and so far none of the guys seem to have any that they told me.
How do you know if there are limits and what those limits are? Originally Posted by FemiLove
They tell you; either with or without being prompted. Personal and anecdotal experience doesn't define how things work for everyone.
The more dirty talk the better. You already know Femi, there are no limits!
No limits
I say it depends on the individuals involved. Not everyone is as free a spirit as the OP.

People are capable of some vile disgusting things. Unless you at least discuss boundaries (if any) someone could get all butthurt.
How do you know if there are limits and what those limits are? I have no limits and so far none of the guys seem to have any that they told me. Originally Posted by FemiLove
For me part of talking is showing luv for what each other are doing. 'Oh yes daddy fuck me deep like that' and 'Baby your pussy is gripping my dick just right' it is not always about being graphic sometimes I like to talk and moan and express the passion.
LOVE IT!! Before & during, let's talk & get it on!!
Cheyenne yes, can't wait to be your very dirty nasty Ebony slut whore bitch and have you tell me that in very graphic terms without limits while your cock pounds my whore pussy)))))
Corona what are some vile disgusting things that might be disturbing to a dirty nasty slut whore to tell her when you are pounding her holes?? I have not experienced anything bad yet. I certainly am not into violent painful images if that is what you mean! Just keep it having to do with sucking and fucking))
A cock worship session with no limit dirty talk from the lady sign me up!!! That's exactly what I'm looking for!
I love it too when spoken to me and it's totally unexpected! Makes me blush
I love dirty, naughty, nasty talk! I even like name calling. My regulars know how much I love it! A few clients have asked before our session if there are things not to say. With me, the naughtier the better, however it was nice that they wanted to respect any boundaries I might have.
I can totally get soaking wet by just talking nasty! Mmmm
there are always limits, period. it's just that some are farther out than others.

and in my hobbying opinion, one limit is mostly using dirty talk to the exclusion of other talk. just like too many burgers and cheese fries are not good for you, neither is too much dirty talk. again, my opinion.

slight aside "A woman's body, particularly her pussy, is made to serve men and mine cant do enough service."
so, femi, is your body not to give you pleasure while giving pleasure to others? putting one's self second to others is not always healthy. again my opinion.