Frisco arrest

Police began investigating the massage parlor several months ago after receiving multiple complaints. Originally Posted by Bloodhound
Who the hell is complaining?
  • Ampha
  • 08-23-2012, 06:53 PM
Who the hell is complaining? Originally Posted by Alien_Saint
Someone who was not happy at the end.
I dont for the life of me understand why people post articles like this on boards for all to see when this happens. Its already bad enough the poor lady has her info all in the news article but now it is blasted all over a hooker board for all to see as well.

I wonder if there was a bust and a bunch of Dallas hobbyists were arrested, if it would be cool to post the link here in coed for everyone to read and find out their real names?
  • hd
  • 08-24-2012, 08:09 AM
Curious as to how far the act had to progress before the officer had enough evidence to arrest??

Will the 10pm newscast have film?
Her name means nothing to me. I'm sure most here have the same thought. I'm sure most of her friends read about on the internet not here. But thanks for your very sweet post.
Who the hell is complaining? Originally Posted by Alien_Saint
Not that hard to figure out. Go to Google maps and take a look at the street view of 8800 Coleman block. It is mixed residential/commercial. Apartments upstairs and business on street level.

Lots and lots of people on that block. Someone figured out what was going on. Asian women in a spa has a well-known connotation. Probably a stream of men going in and out - very few lady customers. Or worse yet, lady customers sitting up front getting manicures and men customers being led into a back room by mama san. Or maybe someone from the block went in for a regular massage and she offered the happy ending.

Ultimately, folks realized there was an Asian jack shack on the street. No one wants that next door to where his home, no matter how open-minded he claims to be.

Or maybe Frisco cops are bluffing about receiving complaints. This is a 43 year old Chinese woman from Queens. Flushing is where the Mets play. She may have been moved here by whatever Asian crime gang owns her. Maybe Frisco PD wanted to send a message that that shit won't work in Frisco.
Mets do not play in Flushing, Citifield is across the Van Wyck Expressway.
Citifield is built in the parking lot of the old Shea Stadium.

The address for both is 12301 Roosevelt Avenue, Flushing, NY.