Why I Hobby

• HDnTX
  • 02-23-2014, 12:27 PM
Yesterday I was at the Gym sitting in the hot-tub when a couple I have seen several times there came in. This couple includes a very hot red-head. They normally sit down put their legs in the tub and quietly talk. They did this, but this time she sat one one end and him on the other, she was smiling at him with very seductive eye contact. After about 5 minutes of that he patted the floor beside him and motioned for her to move there. She quickly did. When she sat down, I heard her say "what if someone sees us?"

It reminded me of what happen to me years ago when my ex's friend saw me in a restaurant with the lady I was having an affair with. That was the beginning of the end. I can't speak for everyone, but when I get involved I make dumb decisions.

Thanks to the ladies of the hobby that allows me to live out my fantasies and keep my emotions in check.
+1 HD.
Shit, without this hobby, I would have choked the fuck out of my SO and kids a long fucking time ago.
I can just imagine HD.... Im surprised she said it loud enough to hear and that they must be going to the gym on a regular schedule if you see them frequently...

Rick James am I gonna have to put you on my DNS list? Lmao.... Maybe we will just need a safe word...
Rick James am I gonna have to put you on my DNS list? Lmao.... Maybe we will just need a safe word... Originally Posted by CompanionSofia
Naw Boo. All I'm saying is that there's only so much a man can take. You do your job, take care of the fam, spend a week hearing about how the price of meat went up $0.17 (a whome $0.17?) how crazy the girlfriends are, what the family's doing, writing checks for this that and the other. A man needs the company of a drama free lady friend who wants to give a man his unabated King Time.

Imagine a world without providers. Imagine a world where the only woman a man could chill with was his SO. I mean, shit, I'm in for the long haul, but goddamn!
I always say "Well ya don't see women hitting men over the head and dragging them into alley ways." lol The hobby is surely a necessity it relieves a dire urge to f***.
Naw Boo. All I'm saying is that there's only so much a man can take. You do your job, take care of the fam, spend a week hearing about how the price of meat went up $0.17 (a whome $0.17?) how crazy the girlfriends are, what the family's doing, writing checks for this that and the other. A man needs the company of a drama free lady friend who wants to give a man his unabated King Time.

Imagine a world without providers. Imagine a world where the only woman a man could chill with was his SO. I mean, shit, I'm in for the long haul, but goddamn! Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Well put!
Imagine a world without providers. Imagine a world where the only woman a man could chill with was his SO. I mean, shit, I'm in for the long haul, but goddamn! Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Now imagine a world where your SO only had you to "chill" with... So, what's she doin' when you're "chillin" with a provider? Rhetorical question, of course...
+1 HD.
Shit, without this hobby, I would have choked the fuck out of my SO and kids a long fucking time ago. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! In my Dave Chappelle "lil john" voice
Now imagine a world where your SO only had you to "chill" with... So, what's she doin' when you're "chillin" with a provider? Rhetorical question, of course... Originally Posted by LickHer
That's cool as long as she gets a hobby phone/email/stash, I don't give a shit. I wasn't the first one to hit it. May not be the last. With that in mind, if it cuts down on half the mind-numbing conversations about the grocery store, I'll give her the money myself.

That brings on another thought. In an age where you would think that people would have moved beyond the concept of owning other people, why do we still even have marriage? It's almost uncivilized.

I mean, I love my SO, but I see her as an individual with the right to do as she pleases when she pleases without retribution from me.
YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! In my Dave Chappelle "lil john" voice Originally Posted by justinslayer
Haaaaaaaaa...Ohhhh Kaaaaay!!!
That's cool as long as she gets a hobby phone/email/stash, I don't give a shit. I wasn't the first one to hit it. May not be the last. With that in mind, if it cuts down on half the mind-numbing conversations about the grocery store, I'll give her the money myself.

That brings on another thought. In an age where you would think that people would have moved beyond the concept of owning other people, why do we still even have marriage? It's almost uncivilized.

I mean, I love my SO, but I see her as an individual with the right to do as she pleases when she pleases without retribution from me. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj

Well said... back when marriage was "invented" the life expectancy was only 30 years or so...

I mean, I love my SO, but I see her as an individual with the right to do as she pleases when she pleases without retribution from me. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
My thoughts exactly! Wonderfully said...
+1000