Where are the???

I was wondering what happened with all the young providers, I'm talking about the 18-21 where have they gone? The old agency BTA had a about 5 girls , there was another place call your secret boudoir. Had 3 girls 18 an19. I also recall seen a few on p411 and on amps.
im 21
Maybe they are away at college. That's where I'd want my 18-21yr old daughter (if I had one) to be. IJS

Nothing against you LB.
Well yeah and I also would want my mom to have a regular job or stay home been a mom but reality is something totally different. So let's not pretend that been a provider at young age is a catastrophic deal. I'm sure there are a lot of girls that either go or want to go to college thst need a good income to pay for it.
Use the provider search tool and specify the age range you want.
I am 21.
Well yeah and I also would want my mom to have a regular job or stay home been a mom but reality is something totally different. So let's not pretend that been a provider at young age is a catastrophic deal. I'm sure there are a lot of girls that either go or want to go to college thst need a good income to pay for it. Originally Posted by Itrain
+1000
ps
at least i do this for money when tons of these so called 'smart decisioned college girls' open their legs for free and stay broke ( Im not saying every college girl is a skank before anyone gets upset lol). Not everybody wants to conform to this society and folllow what everyone else is doing. I dont need college to let me know im one hell of an intelligent person.
London, I am so sorry.to see that you are so jaded that you think girls who are having sex without charging are some how not as smart as you. I have no.pronlem.if someone chooses this occupation. Only .023% of women are sex workers. that is 23 in every 100,000 women. Young People especially are suppose to be exploring and learning about their sexuality. Not charging for it. Having sex without paying is the norm for the overwhelming majority. What we do is the aboration. Prostitution has its place and always will. But to say women are foolish for not getting paid for it is so wrong on so many levels
London, I am so sorry.to see that you are so jaded that you think girls who are having sex without charging are some how not as smart as you. I have no.pronlem.if someone chooses this occupation. Only .023% of women are sex workers. that is 23 in every 100,000 women. Young People especially are suppose to be exploring and learning about their sexuality. Not charging for it. Having sex without paying is the norm for the overwhelming majority. What we do is the aboration. Prostitution has its place and always will. But to say women are foolish for not getting paid for it is so wrong on so many levels Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
no sweetie i didnt say that at all. I know there is very smart and wonderful college girls with brains and all. I salute the college women! i am proud for the educated women wat i am saying is i dont need college to show i am very intelligent. I didnt say that they are foolish at all sweetie, do wat ever makes you happy do it, dont judge me just because i dont want to spend ridiculous amount of money and owe loans i will pay off until i die just for a job that will get me by. I dont think im better than anyone that was what i was trying to say either. nobody is attacking anyone i just didnt like the way a commnet was said. I am a nice person and far from a uppity snoot. Sorry you read it wrong because thats not wat i meant.
I think they are on sugar daddy sites
I am 21. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
^^^^^^^^^
Yes Ma'am!!!!!
I think they are on sugar daddy sites Originally Posted by oleman1948
lol let me know! jk
Some "working girls" are working their way through school, the best of both worlds!!!
I am 21. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Haaaaaaaaa...Now, BSB, you know white folks never know how old we are. Haaaaaaaaaaa
The old hags ran them off

Oops, that's just in Arkie land