Help ASAP!

Hi, I want to visit Dallas this weekend.
But I need the best areas/hotels to host incalls.

Is there a list somewhere? Can someone send me info?
Email or PM. Please...please!

book.arynnrose@gmail.com
Hi, I want to visit Dallas this weekend.
But I need the best areas/hotels to host incalls.

Is there a list somewhere? Can someone send me info?
Email or PM. Please...please!

book.arynnrose@gmail.com Originally Posted by Arynn Rose
OK, I'll help. We've got the best gents in absolutely every area of the metroplex, hon. But most co-ed forum advertising ladies will receive the standard, "Galleria area" answer. Try doing a hotel search on GOOGLE, with that area and then pick one with the pricing and accommodations that best suit your needs and the type of clients you've advertised to here. Best of Luck and have tons of fun! The gents in Dallas are awesome! :mwah:
Stay in Houston, if they Like you, it is a short drive.
ditto---Galleria is great for shopping too!!
Dallas is HUGE. The entire Metroplex is huge, so I suggest visiting and being available to an entire area. A lot of ladies come up here and forget about little ol' Tarrant County...give it a try! Omni downtown in both cities are great, good luck!
I really appreciate it everybody.
Thank you. Sorry for asking for last minute info.

xo
The galleria area may be packed this weekend for July 4th.
I35E - royal to regal row exits are filled with relatively inexpensive motels.
As txboi suggested, galleria is going to be full and plenty expensive this weekend.
I35E - royal to regal row exits are filled with relatively inexpensive motels.
As txboi suggested, galleria is going to be full and plenty expensive this weekend. Originally Posted by asiancowboy
Low end, though. Most are Notels.

At least go down the road a bit and get in one of the decent hotels in the Market Center area. May want to stay away from the Anatole, however. It has a rep for not looking kindly upon providers.
Thanks for all the info.
I am at my layover.
Touchdown tonight.