wakethefuckup/mataleon

Here we go again!! wakethefuckup is mata leon!! He is not fooling anyone!! First what a classy handle name!! Wtfu's register date corresponds with mata's banned date and his first review is on one of mata's own pink knights!! Yesterday he had one of his other handles puck 88 disabled because the word was out with the providers that he was harassing and stalking them!! This guy is dangerous, and will continue with his old tactics.. Ladies please be careful!!!!!!!!!!

wtfu
Here we go again!! wakethefuckup is mata leon!! He is not fooling anyone!! First what a classy handle name!! Wtfu's register date corresponds with mata's banned date and his first review is on one of mata's own pink knights!! Yesterday he had one of his other handles puck 88 disabled because the word was out with the providers that he was harassing and stalking them!! This guy is dangerous, and will continue with his old tactics.. Ladies please be careful!!!!!!!!!!

wtfu Originally Posted by winn dixie
You guys crack me up with all your handles and mandles. Im not Mata Leon and Kickrocks isn't Whispers either. WD your the fake and you know it. I get it... prove it or I'll get my ass kicked by someone who won't show! Bla Bla Bla You guys are a trip.
Nice try rapist
  • ztonk
  • 11-08-2017, 08:35 PM
If you believe that someone has another handle, contact staff and we will look into it. Accusing new members of being someone else and hurling insults at them just because they registered after a particular date has no place here.

You guys drive new members away with the false accusations.

ztonk
AustinModStaff

If you believe that someone has another handle, contact staff and we will look into it. Accusing new members of being someone else and hurling insults at them just because they registered after a particular date has no place here.

ztonk
AustinModStaff

Originally Posted by ztonk

Look up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's Still Looking!Faster than a speeding bullet! Able to leap tall BBW’S at a single bound! Yes,strange visitor from another planet who came to Earth with powers and abilities far below those of mortal men. Still Looking, who can change the course of hookers futures, bend bra clasps in his bare hands; and who, disguised as Mata Leon’s Brother, mild-mannered poker player from Ztonk’s, fights a never ending battle for truth, justice, and the pursuit of loose woman.

Look up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's Still Looking!Faster than a speeding bullet! Able to leap tall BBW’S at a single bound! Yes,strange visitor from another planet who came to Earth with powers and abilities far below those of mortal men. Still Looking, who can change the course of hookers futures, bend bra clasps in his bare hands; and who, disguised as Mata Leon’s Brother, mild-mannered poker player from Ztonk’s, fights a never ending battle for truth, justice, and the pursuit of loose woman. Originally Posted by Still Looking

Welcome back!
idk.... he looks like SL but how do we know for sure???

ztonk
AustinModStaff

Originally Posted by ztonk
Funny thing is you never say jack shit to Faggotstouch about accusing every handle of being me?
Does he give good head?
I mean you are addressing a handle that is constantly accused of being me... You know it's not, but yet you never say a fucking thing about that!
According to Mata he's one of your poker buddies... hmmmm wonder what else goes on? lol
^^ be careful they will start saying we are same guy. Lol

Why does Austin guys seem to have a man crush on Mata. Jealous of how the ladies all have a crush on him? Yea right!

Sam
^^ be careful they will start saying we are same guy. Lol

Why does Austin guys seem to have a man crush on Mata. Jealous of how the ladies all have a crush on him? Yea right!

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84

It's more about the good pussy he runs off ass raping or stalking them....
idk.... he looks like SL but how do we know for sure??? Originally Posted by harkontume