whining :)

• sydmo
  • 11-16-2017, 10:34 AM
"she charges too much, she's a fat old whore, she's got bruises, her teeth are bad, I don't like her tattoos". Bunch of whiny ass bitch's. Yall crack me up, you're members of a pussy for sale board and always bitchin bout the pussy for sale, at least some of yall are entertaining. Reminds me of elementary school. God damn kids
Speaking of whiny bitches...

someone needs a mirror!
  • sydmo
  • 11-16-2017, 11:01 AM
Speaking of whiny bitches...

someone needs a mirror! Originally Posted by rockerrick
always smiling In my mirror dickhead
So you truly like the whiny?
  • sydmo
  • 11-16-2017, 11:17 AM
So you truly like the whiny? Originally Posted by rockerrick
No, but I love the Ladies unlike you dickhead
Well your reviews don't really depict ladies...
More like mythical forest upright walking apes.
  • sydmo
  • 11-16-2017, 11:30 AM
Well your reviews don't really depict ladies...
More like mythical forest upright walking apes. Originally Posted by rockerrick
another Manly Man with his review obsession you're pretty typical dude, and kinda sad.
Nope you're wrong, haven't written one in almost 3 years.
Just saying the old women you choose are not ladies, but homely old Sasquatch's.

It's really no wonder the ugly old hags fucking beg the great sydmo to write reviews.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I DO NOT HAVE A DOG IN THIS ARGUMENT!! But bringing up bigfoot:laughbou nce2:

That's some funny shit right there now..........
  • sydmo
  • 11-16-2017, 11:50 AM
Nope you're wrong, haven't written one in almost 3 years.
Just saying the old women you choose are not ladies, but homely old Sasquatch's.

It's really no wonder the ugly old hags fucking beg the great sydmo to write reviews.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by rockerrick
like you know which Ladies I've seen again, you place your intel on reviews, depicts your ignorance, dickhead.
Oh I clearly said that you've reviewed...
You know... the ones who beg the great sydmo to review them?
And those filthy animals are there for everyone to see for as long as this site exist.

When white knighting goes wrong!
  • sydmo
  • 11-16-2017, 12:30 PM
Oh I clearly said that you've reviewed...
And those filthy animals are there for everyone to see for as long as this site exist.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by rockerrick
here we are again with your review obsession. "I haven't written a review in 3 years" whiny ass no review writing mother fucker but always gotta bring up reviews like it's a badge of honor. Again dude, you're pretty typical and kinda sad. Yall be cool brother. and btw, the ha ha over and over again, it's really lame dude, kinda childish are you twelve?
I don't give a fuck about reviews...
lol I just find it hilarious the great sydmo has to start threADs about how he is begged by desperate Sasquatch looking old whores to write reviews of them, as though anyone gives two fucks about what sydmo the nobody has to say.

• sydmo
  • 11-16-2017, 12:51 PM
a thought, an opinion, I was begged by no one, you aren't on board with it, you react negatively, typical and really sad, (ha ha) over and over again. Kid, please refrain from conversing with adults you really are 12, aren't you? I wont make the mistake of posting an opinion on eccie, for another 5 years. thanks kid, you re-enforced my opinion of this site. chill brother.