IS IT TRUE ABOUT AUSTIN MEN?

So please show me how good you Austin men are.. Ive heard so many good and wild things about ya'll men in Austin and well curiosity is killing me ... I wanna play with ya'll im frisky horny and ready to find out about you men there! So if your up to proving them right. come show me im the lil spinner type red head that loves attention and loves pleasing you
Grandma Whores are already plentiful in Austin but your red hair and spinner status, if accurate, might garner you some attention.

Good Luck
The $30 upcharge is also a huge plus.
Well looks like you got your answer^^
😂
Have a nice trip here Sassy. Don't mind the negativity always a few in group.
hmm grandma whore huh? I'll show you a grandma
ma.. baby boy? MUAHHH SWEET DREAMS H
THANK YOU SAMCRO84 ITS ALL GOOD
Is whut true 'bout Austin men? Mah dick's kinda small so Ah'm tha purrfeckt size fer butt sex. Why? Whut have yew heard?
hmm grandma whore huh? I'll show you a grandma
ma.. baby boy? MUAHHH SWEET DREAMS H Originally Posted by Sassygidget1212
Pay him no mind.. as he ages, picking on ladies is his only chance at wet dreams.
Pay him no mind.. as he ages, picking on ladies is his only chance at wet dreams. Originally Posted by nuglet
Continued stalking of whispers is the highlight of your day. huh nugget? Kinda seems as if you wait by your keyboard all day waiting to see IF Whispers will post?
Although this might sound superfluous, the "beauty" of jackasses making ugly remarks is it makes the gentlemen look even better.

And the jacks out themselve to those who have an interest in knowing the difference.

ijs

p.s., this grandpa plays with a range of gingers of all ages!

~ evil grin! ~
Have fun and good luck here! Xoxo
Grandma Whores are already plentiful in Austin but your red hair and spinner status, if accurate, might garner you some attention.

Good Luck Originally Posted by Whispers
Well love mature providers in San Antonio

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2265343
the "beauty" of jackasses making ugly remarks is it... Originally Posted by ck1942
... is free advertising for the lady
Continued stalking of whispers is the highlight of your day. huh nugget? Kinda seems as if you wait by your keyboard all day waiting to see IF Whispers will post? Originally Posted by winn dixie
POT/KETTLE Dixie Lou! I've got plenty of time but little to no patience with dullards or their errand boys, Dixie Girl!