Safe areas to play

Is the university/ central area a good place to play in? Or would anyone be generous enough to provide areas. Thanks in advance
Domain/ arboretum are north and close to most of the hobbiests
Domain/ arboretum are north and close to most of the hobbiests Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
I'm not sure what you base that assumption on or how you know where most hobbyists live. In my years of hobbying I've never lived further north than 2222, and although I've only known a few hobbyists well enough to know where they lived, they were all south of the river.
Is the university/ central area a good place to play in? Or would anyone be generous enough to provide areas. Thanks in advance Originally Posted by Princess Kimber
The university area is great, and puts you in the center so theoretically closer to everyone, but for the most part, since it's central, hotels are going to be more expensive.
Is that a no on university area being a good area or is close to the vagina triangle? Either one of those questions answered would be perfect
The university area is great, and puts you in the center so theoretically closer to everyone, but for the most part, since it's central, hotels are going to be more expensive. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
Thanks for your help. Have a good night
Stewie is spot on. Domain/Arboretum ....... Parmer and 35 works too. If you decide on North Austin.
Stewie is spot on. Domain/Arboretum ....... Parmer and 35 works too. If you decide on North Austin. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Yup I'm off 2222 (although it is more scenic & residential and not very hotel friendly) im still about 5/10 mins from the arboretum/lakeline/domain and do very well.

I say Lakeline/Arboretum/domain/35-290 are all north and you should do well!!
The better question would be what areas to stay away from? I am not sure since I trust ladies by going to their incall. I have heard that Round Rock / Williams County is not good.
The better question would be what areas to stay away from? I am not sure since I trust ladies by going to their incall. I have heard that Round Rock / Williams County is not good. Originally Posted by Samcro84
There is no sticky to provide the hotels and areas to stay away from would be great if yall had one here since its so big
There is no sticky to provide the hotels and areas to stay away from would be great if yall had one here since its so big Originally Posted by Princess Kimber
I would be more than happy to provide you with a great location and a proven marketing plan to maximize our profit.

I'm def not a pimp. Just a nice guy trying to help you succeed and protect you from all of the dangers.

Think of me as your life coach.

BTW. You are beautiful. Oh so beautiful. Stunning.