R.I.P Stooges...

• Toyz
  • 01-03-2016, 08:44 PM
plus R n B is banned now too it seems. mods been busy
plus our favorite serial thief and violent loser slinky aka Fp3cci3 got banned too. dang the mods are having a heyday with this guys breaking the rules around here.
If CITH posts then there will be 3.
plus R n B is banned now too it seems. mods been busy Originally Posted by sue_nami
gee I wonder if cyber stalking had anything to do with his ban?
  • Toyz
  • 01-03-2016, 09:32 PM
plus our favorite serial thief and violent loser slinky aka Fp3cci3 got banned too. dang the mods are having a heyday with this guys breaking the rules around here. Originally Posted by sue_nami
He was a shill...that wasn't Slinkky... (((queue Whaaaa-spurz to chime in although he will have nothing substantial to base his belief off of other than hope))).
ok care to explain the conspiracy theory to me of why someone would pretend to be the most hated dangerous dude on here? was it all a set up for that last comment that got him banned to slag mr 1234? I'm so behind the times on the current round of bandles and i guess we're fixing to get a bunch of new ones, i'll never catch up!
  • Toyz
  • 01-03-2016, 09:56 PM
ok care to explain the conspiracy theory to me of why someone would pretend to be the most hated dangerous dude on here? was it all a set up for that last comment that got him banned to slag mr 1234? I'm so behind the times on the current round of bandles and i guess we're fixing to get a bunch of new ones, i'll never catch up! Originally Posted by sue_nami
You are looking for a standard garden patch motive?

Why?

Because people hate him so much they will believe anything. But pulling off a fake is harder than it seems...IF you look closely at the "person" doing the immitating.

Sorry to be so obscure, you'll have to trust me...or not...on this one.

Am.just glad MOD is finally looking at the clues and putting it all together.
these poor mods are over worked and under paid. LOL> thanks guys for all the effort in cleaning up the place.
Summa bich... About time...
gee I wonder if cyber stalking had anything to do with his ban? Originally Posted by Little Monster
Don't think so but that is my opinion.
plus our favorite serial thief and violent loser slinky aka Fp3cci3 got banned too. dang the mods are having a heyday with this guys breaking the rules around here. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Isn't it better to KNOW who he is and have info out there that might help a lady avoid him rather than banning the handle tied to all the shit?

He never goes into this Look At Me /Self Destruct mode until he already has a new handle spun up and a couple of reviews faked and accepted.

So now 2 or 3 more ladies get to experience him before we read about it again.....
  • Toyz
  • 01-03-2016, 11:00 PM
[QUOTE=Whispers;1057645932]Isn't it better to KNOW who he is and have info out there that might help a lady avoid him rather than banning the handle tied to all the shit?
[QUOTE]

How exactly is this handle "tied to all the shit"? Because a banned member says so? Please...

What "shit" specifically?

If you have ANY viable proof (of anything) please don't hold back...amaze us with your intimate knowledge of the situation.
gee I wonder if cyber stalking had anything to do with his ban? Originally Posted by Little Monster
LMAO.... Nope... It happened due to being on a crusade in a Kansas City Forum outta boredom and a heavy handed MOD went above and beyond......

Rumor has it they may be back sooner than some think.....

Time will tell....
How exactly is this handle "tied to all the shit"? Because a banned member says so? Please...

What "shit" specifically?

If you have ANY viable proof (of anything) please don't hold back...amaze us with your intimate knowledge of the situation.
Originally Posted by Toyz
Fp3cci3 was the same guy you were banned for outing. You know that though. Just don't want to acknowledge it because you want to try to convince people you "handled" that problem months ago....