Name: Janaelove
User ID:: 297162
Phone: 817-692-8566
Email Address: Janaelove@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=297162
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: Tollway & Beltline
Activities: Dfk (lots!), body worship, bbbjcim, daty, bbbj, fiv, mish, dfk , cuddling
Hair Length and Color: Dyed red, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’5”, 140, 34b, slight tummy, tongue jewelry, tattoos, gorgeous, sensual, kissable lips (above and below), smooth, fresh kitty
Recommendation: Omg...Yes!
Energizerbunny1971, glad you got to experience some Janae delites!
at least in my hobby book, she is all that and delitefully some more!!

Energizerbunny1971, glad you got to experience some Janae delites!
at least in my hobby book, she is all that and delitefully some more!!

Originally Posted by pmdelites
Although she offered, I never got to Greeceland. I was so spent from my historic double pop that I just ran out of bullets and time. Next time for sure!
Glad you had a great session. A trip to the islands is not to be missed. I had two recent sessions with long Greek vacations, If I took blue pills, I cou,d have extended that vacation for much onger, As they were, no one but Brook Cumings has come close to the experience.
She looks old. Her hair looks like a pink clown
. Not my type. Her communication is bad. Flake on me few times. Much better good looking girls in Dallas.
She looks old. Her hair looks like a pink clown. Not my type. Her communication is bad. Flake on me few times. Much better good looking girls in Dallas.

Originally Posted by 124greatg
124, did you ever visit w/ her? (wrt "Flake on me few times.")
looks are one thing - actions another. and janae's actions/behavior for me have been deliteful.
over the past 2 yrs, everything has seemed tight to me.

and based on your reviews of Anhellica, Amberance, Infamous BJ
i'd def say that we all like diff things. and have diff ideas about ages and good looks.
124, did you ever visit w/ her? (wrt "Flake on me few times.")
looks are one thing - actions another. and janae's actions/behavior for me have been deliteful.
over the past 2 yrs, everything has seemed tight to me. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I’ve never had a problem with anything that happened behind closed doors with Janae. Quite the opposite. The quality of service with her has been consistently top-notch. I don’t know what happened in 124’s case, but I know JL takes screening seriously.
It's been hell for me scheduling with her. 3 times we've agreed on a time and when it comes time to confirm for one reason or another she pulls out. I give up.
It's been hell for me scheduling with her. 3 times we've agreed on a time and when it comes time to confirm for one reason or another she pulls out. I give up. Originally Posted by ScrewedUp29
EVERY. BIT. OF. THIS.

Everyone's MMV with her but my experience was EXACTLY like this.

Her loss. Not like there isn't another provider that can be fucked that has her shit together and is more professional.
EVERY. BIT. OF. THIS.

Everyone's MMV with her but my experience was EXACTLY like this.

Her loss. Not like there isn't another provider that can be fucked that has her shit together and is more professional. Originally Posted by Freakaholic

Hmmm... I'm noticing a trend. I'm a PM you
I have seen Jenna and she is the best atf. I already planning on our next meeting. Her menu is awesome. I like her beautiful eyes . Redheads are more fun then blondes.