User ID:: None
Phone: 214-838-7478
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/123788
City: Hurst
State: Texas
Address: near Northeast Mall
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: light massage, dfk, breast play, bbbj, 96, daty, dato, missionary
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5-2, 225 pounds, huge monster titties with huge monster areolas, fat firm ass, shaved pussy, looks just like her ad photos
Recommendation: Yes, but with reservation.. read and decide for yourself
Another juicy entertaining review. Then again, I've started expecting such high quality reviews from you, Chung!

Glad to know she looks just like her ad photos.

thanks guys!

Wow...no offense here, but you guys are the true definition of WALDT
Glad you had fun!
Wow...no offense here, but you guys are the true definition of WALDT
Glad you had fun! Originally Posted by Prolongus
thanks, and no offense taken.. I usually snag my black, obese ladies from local Ghettos, but I was intrigued by the "legit" spa environment, and the relatively budget-minded pricing

thanks, and no offense taken.. I usually snag my black, obese ladies from local Ghettos, but I was intrigued by the "legit" spa environment, and the relatively budget-minded pricing

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Originally Posted by miller2369
I agree with your assessment of her although it looks like you got your money's worth.
I hit that no cover almost 2 years ago - gave her a $20 tip. I knew i was special when she texted me a few days later asking when i was going to come back. Never visited again. It was a good experience but i kinda felt bad for the hit and quit when she obviously wanted me to come back soon.
I hit that no cover almost 2 years ago - gave her a $20 tip. I knew i was special when she texted me a few days later asking when i was going to come back. Never visited again. It was a good experience but i kinda felt bad for the hit and quit when she obviously wanted me to come back soon. Originally Posted by landondiggler
Hmm.. I would have tipped more than that for a HJ. was she new at the time? a bit desperate?

maybe she did dig you, LOL.. she hasn't asked me to come back!
Hmm.. I would have tipped more than that for a HJ. was she new at the time? a bit desperate?

maybe she did dig you, LOL.. she hasn't asked me to come back! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She wasn’t new. At least not that i was aware of. That was the second encounter i had with her, so maybe it was bc rapport had already been established. The first visit was pretty standard. I should go see her again, i just feel bad for ghosting her.