Sport massage with benefits

Hello everyone!
I’m looking for a decent sport female masseuse, with some enjoyable benefit at the end.
I know it’s going to be difficult to find one.
Also, if there is any provider out there with these services, please send me a message.
I’m looking for a weekly or biweekly session.

Thanks in advance!
TxJohn8
Ask deshawn watson.
He got those that do not know how to keep the secret of what could happen BCD!
Something tells me DeShawn is more than likely than us to find a sports message with benefits than the rest of us fat guys.
Ask deshawn watson. Originally Posted by winn dixie
LMAO
First get a seriolus massage from a legit RMT. Ask at your gym or go through your sports medicine doctor's office.

Get the RMT massage. Then schedule an hour or so with a well reviewed Indy provider.

If you schedule it right it will be a one-two event. If you can find a RMT that does out-calls it can be very close to back-to-back. If the Penthouse letters are really true, it will become an FMF session or three-way orgy.

Make a video and post it here.
Don't forget the taint photos..... you know, for Pyramider.
I guess I need to lower my expectations on the “certified” quality of the massage then.
How about a really good massage with some benefits at the end?
Who would you recommend?
Tatiana AKA Lumbeegirl.(OH2)...check her reviews and she if she is for you.
Gives a FANTISTIC massage with a top notch finish...she is hot AF TOO!!
She has been around many years and still looks smoking hot with a smoking hot body. She aims to please...I've not heard a bad word about her.
832 887-6410...checking reviews should help you decide.
You will not be disappointed.
Pm me if you have any questions.
Hello everyone!
I’m looking for a decent sport female masseuse, with some enjoyable benefit at the end.
I know it’s going to be difficult to find one.
Also, if there is any provider out there with these services, please send me a message.
I’m looking for a weekly or biweekly session.

Thanks in advance!
TxJohn8 Originally Posted by txjohn8
A true SMT wouldn't risk losing their license sweetie.

Hope you find what you're looking for though and Happy Hobbying!
Soooooooooooooooooo.

You say Houston... LOL

HUGE PLACE!

What part of Houston?
I am near Willow Brook Mall and if you are way south on 45 near Pasadena that's a Hr drive all day long.
Some people will drive that far even further for what they want others because of SO's can not.
Time is essential in getting what they want.
So it may benefit you to put the area you are looking for.
I personally am here and would love to see if what I offer fills in all your boxes with a check.
PM sent
Ask deshawn watson. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Too funny !
I'm afraid to look for a massage now, because, the kind I want may be under investigated at the moment.