WARNING

Mask mandates lock downs and curfews a comin'

Brought to you by china biden fauxi and the dnc
They want vaccine papers but not id's for voting or citizenship.

Could this be the distraction that leads to the u n invasion? Better be ready!
Somethings up.
Somethings up. Originally Posted by bambino

Yeah....Biohazardous Trumptards have caused another wave in the pandemic...
So "they" are going to lock down the country in time for the fall holidays, then the mid-term election year?

I jumped through my @$$ to get the shots last spring because at my age it csn be serious. Now they say the shots don't work?

Tell me why folks don't believe everything they are told by the government . . .I mean something is true; all those old people did get very sick and die last year. But just what is true and what is rumor . . .and what is planted fear mongering?

Faucci has contradicted himself so msny times . Somethings he says must be true, but what? No one knows what is what any more or who to listen to.
Yeah a puppet for prez. Whos really running the govt? Frivolous lawsuits against Trump and Republicans to distract attention away from the dims ultimate agenda.
Stolen Presidency and control of Senate! Talks of packing the court!
Folks turning up dead [clintonized] when they are ready to spill the beans. No real investigation into fauxi china biden family and ukraine and china.
Talks of re education camps and micro chipping!

Ya'll been warned!
Winn,

With that warning label on thread I thought you were going to warn us about a Zombie attack.

Oh wait Zombiden is attacking...
Winn,

With that warning label on thread I thought you were going to warn us about a Zombie attack.

Oh wait Zombiden is attacking... Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Sensationalized headlines

Several years ago Amerigeddon [movie] showed us how easy it would be for the govt to attack us and usher in the u n.

Ask! Watch! Listen! Resist!
Mask mandates lock downs and curfews a comin'

Brought to you by china biden fauxi and the dnc
They want vaccine papers but not id's for voting or citizenship.

Could this be the distraction that leads to the u n invasion? Better be ready! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Nothing wrong with considering all the possibilities. If you're wrong no harm done, but if you're right you're ahead of the curve. That's how you win.
Mein Kampf-dims are playing this right outta there playbook!

Weve already passed 1934! HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF!

Look around folks!

Its happening again!
Mein Kampf-dims are playing this right outta there playbook!

Weve already passed 1934! HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF!

Look around folks!

Its happening again! Originally Posted by winn dixie
What’s truly amazing is most libtards in this forum actually like what’s going on. They have no idea.
Yeah....Biohazardous Trumptards have caused another wave in the pandemic... Originally Posted by matchingmole
I guess the pilot was an unvaccinated Trump supporter for those vaccinated Texas Democrats to all test positive for Covid-19, lol.
I guess the pilot was an unvaccinated Trump supporter for those vaccinated Texas Democrats to all test positive for Covid-19, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yeah, what’s up with that?
What’s truly amazing is most libtards in this forum actually like what’s going on. They have no idea. Originally Posted by bambino
That's because they aren't tactical minded. If hell ever breaks loose in this country the majority of them would be fucked.
Yeah, what’s up with that? Originally Posted by bambino
Well ya know, when you don't do the right thing bad things happen. Apparently the planets weren't lined up in their favor, lol.